Four

an; I forgot to add this in the beginning but italics mean Hans thoughts. Last chapter it was a flashback but idk if I'll be doing any more of those but still watch out

"Han. My name is Han Jisung"

Felix looked at him with an expression Han certainly wasn't expecting, but he didn't think much of it. "Well hi Han! I hope we get along." He didn't know? How is that possible I mean everyone does. My dad is — no was apart of the most dangerous gang in all of South Korea. The last name has to be familiar there's no way! He was even on TV, " The infamous Yunun gang leader apprentice found dead in his car. Han could never forget it. He hated is father. For leaving; never visiting and making him the way he is. He left for 'work' before Han was even born, leaving him alone. It's not like his mom was there for him either. Sure she was there physically until he turned 13 when she sent him off, but never talked to him; comforted him or even bothered coming in his room. He's always been alone.

Class went by fast enough, by the time lunch came around Han was exhausted, he'd barely gotten any sleep the prior night and exams were approaching faster than anticipated. While all of the students went outside, Han stayed inside of course. In his English teachers classroom. Han loved his English teacher, she never judged or made assumptions about his because of his dad, and was always like the mom he needed growing up.

Han let himself in the classroom, greeting his teacher. "Hi Ms. Park" he said, while walking to sit down. "Hey Han, how are you? I know coming to school must've been hard for you, I'm proud of you." Han sighed, Minho. He tried forgetting him but there'd always be something there to remind him. "I don't know Ms. Park it just hurts. My only friend gone after a year. I didn't even get to tell him goodbye." His voice started to break. He just couldn't talk about the boy without getting emotional and it was eating him alive. Ms. Park walked up to the desk he was sitting in and hugged him. " It's ok Jisung, I understand. Remember you can always come to my room, ok?" Han nodded. " I just.. miss him so much. I can't even go in my apartment without thinking about him. Everything reminds me of him especially the new kid."

Ms. Park became intrigued by the last sentence.

"New kid? Tell me about him."