Miss Chubby's Crush

Jisoo's POV

I always have good taste when choosing a girlfriend. She must have a pretty face, tall and not too skinny, and most importantly she must have a sense of fashion. The perfect words are she has to be a goddess. Like... Our school goddess, Bae Irene.

But the fact that I have a friend who is opposite her is quite sad in my life. My friend and also my neighbour who lives next to mine. She is very opposite of Irene. Not much pretty, a little bit short, and... Chubby. With her big glass, she looked like a nerd. Chubby nerd.

"Why don't you just go to her instead of stalking her like this?" She said pushing her glass a little. I glanced at my back when she said that. Well, we were at the corner of the library stalking Irene. My goddess is not only beautiful but also good at studying.

"If only she noticed me." I said. I looked down at her since she was shorter. She looked at me annoyingly.

"We have a class with Mr Jake." She said. Again? She likes the lecturer. I know it.
"He texts me to make sure you are not skipping his class AGAIN." She said glaring at me. Well, his class is a bit boring. He has no fun at all.

"Nope. I'm not going. I want to see my goddess." I said smiling and went to the library.

"Sure. But never ask for my help later. I'm not giving my notes to you." She said making me groan annoyingly before walking back to her. She turned her body and went to Mr Jake's class. She is really... Ughhh!!

"Nerd!" I said walking passed her. I heard a chuckle from her. Honestly, I was pissed off when to see her smiling like an idiot at Mr Jake. Talked nicely to him and always ignored my words.
"Just say that you want to see him instead of study." I said a bit... Jealous? Why though?

"What is wrong with your head, Hong Jisoo? I come to study not looking for a husband. And... I'm always nice to everyone except you. Why? Because you didn't focus on studying but on that girl." She said. I turn to her with a glare.

"That girl has a name. Her name is Bae Irene. Soon to be my bae." I said to her. She rolled her eyes walked past me and purposely bumped my shoulder.

"Keep on dreaming, Jisoo. Just don't forget to study too." She said and entered the class.

I just stare at her back. Does she hate me now? But I like Irene. Shrugged it off, I walked into the class and went to her. After a few seconds, Mr Jake entered the class. He looked around the class and smiled at his students.

"Today we have a quiz." He said.

"WHAT?!" The students were surprised to hear that also me but why she didn't seem shocked? Did she know about this?

"I told you last week, didn't I? Looking at your faces, I can say that you guys didn't remember that. Am I right, Hong Jisoo?" He said. Why is he always targeting me? Am I his secret enemy?

"Hmmm... I guess so." I mumble and glare at the girl next to me.
"Minseo! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I told you three days ago and you just... Later... Later... And later. Good luck." She said. Now I'm wrong. It's my fault for not listening to her.

"Sir! Can we do it tomorrow?" I suddenly said.

"You can't postpone your hunger, Jisoo or you will die tomorrow." Damn, this lecturer. His savage is turned on. He came to the front of the students and passed the paper sheet. The class turns silent as the quiz starts.

~
Time skips...
~

"Finally!" I said out loud.

"Yeah, finally you finished it. Everyone already left, Jisoo." Mr Jake said. I looked up and nobody but me and Minseo was there with him.