Part 4:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wei Ying wanted to confess to Wangji but didn't had the courage to do so.

Wangji's naughty behavior still continued. When Wangji used to come close to Wei ying, Wei Ying's heart beat would increase.

Wei Ying would feel that his heart will come out of his ribcage any second.

----

One day, Wei Ying came to Lan Mansion. He after greeting Qiren went to Wangji's room. But Wangji wasn't there.

Wei Ying, "He might in the bathroom".

Wei Ying heard no sound from the bathroom.

Wei ying, "Where is this boy? Uncle didn't told me that Wangji is not home. Should I text him? I'll text him".

Wei Ying took out his phone. He was about to text Wangji but before he could he felt two strong arms around his waist.

Wei Ying understood that it's Wangji.

Wei Ying, "Where were you?"

Wangji, "Wei ge! Didn't you got scared? I'll thought you'll freak out if I hug you suddenly".

Wei Ying, "Why would I freak out? Besides I knew it was you because of your sandalwood fragrance"..

Wangji, "Ohhh".

Wei Ying, "let's start our lesson".

Wei Ying was about to sit but Wangji caught his (Wei Ying's hand).

Wei Ying, "Yes?"

Wangji pulled Wei ying close to himself and said, "Wei ge! I don't want to keep this to my heart anymore. I want to tell you everything today".

Wei Ying stuttered, "Wha... What is.... It?"

Wangji looked straight into Wei Ying's eyes with so much love.

Wangji pecked on Wei Ying's lips and said, "I love you Wei ge. I love you so much. I fell in love with you at first sight. I have never felt like this for anyone. I thought my love is one sided that's why I didn't confessed to you because.... I didn't had the courage to bear your rejection. That's why I confined my feelings in my heart. But today I mustered up all the courage to confess to you. Wei ge! I'm not joking I'm serious about you.... Damn serious. Yeah......I know i flirted with you a lot. And because of that you might think I'm saying it in heat of the moment but it's not like this. I really love you from the depth of my heart. And.... I'll respect your decision. I won't force you for anything. If you want I.." .

Before Wangji could complete his sentence Wei Ying kissed Wangji. It was soft, gentle and full of love. Wangji responded to the kiss.

They parted after a long time. Both were panting.

Wangji," Wei ge! "

Wei Ying hugged Wangji and said," I love you too Lan Zhan. I love you so much. I didn't realized my feelings at first. And also I took much time to confess to you. I didn't had the courage to do so. I'm so happy that you love me too".

Wangji parted from the hug and excitedly said, "Really Wei ge! I'm soooo happy. This is the best day of my life. Thank you so much Wei ge for returning my feelings. I promise I'll always stay by your side and never let a tear come in your eyes".

Wei Ying smiled. Wangji pulled Wei ying for a deep and passionate kiss. They were kissing passionately. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. After a long time they parted.