"Tired of their judgmental bullshit"

My name is Ixenia Zammot, I'm a 17 year old hyperfemme transgirl girl. I go to Everdaun high in Vancouver. Because of my trans identity, my life is full of struggles. People often put me into boxes or scrutinize my body. They tell me that I'm weird or a freak because I just want to live my own life. They call me gross because I embrace my body as female. I'm not sure how much of my story I should tell you guys or whether I will even keep going but it's worth telling as many people. The cistem (a portmanteau on cis and system) has always oppressed us.

I'm also a lesbian, but also consider myself Aphrodiam, which is a complicated orientation under lesbian, it's a microlabel that relates to being a trans woman, having gender envy with attraction and being a bottom. I won't go too much into details.

Since being at Everdaun high, I've been bullied every day by the cis girls there. They give me weird looks when I change in the locker room and never want to talk to me, even other lesbians and fellow bullied kids. They all seem nervous near me which is inherently transphobic and yeah. I only have one friend who's a Demi-genderfuck Antigirl named Dapo. They go by Xey/Xer/Xem and They/Them pronouns but they don't want their mom to know so they have to go by she in public most of the time.

Anyways we have gym today and I went to the locker room. Originally when I started changing there the cis girls all objected to me changing with them but the new laws or whatever it is, made it possible for me to change there. It's not really my fault they look at me weird, like I'm just a girl who wants to change like everyone else?

I changed into my gym clothes and then walked out to the gymnasium. I wore a cute stretchy ballet skirt and leotard. I guess I kinda stood out. Most of the other girls wore sweatpants which isn't my style. Dapo also wore sweatpants but they aren't a girl. We had to run laps until everyone finished and then we played soccer for a while. It was fun and I even scored a few points.

After that we went to change and I was confronted by a couple cis girls. "Hey we aren't comfortable with you here, we can't do anything about it, but it's gross and we all know you're a man." One of them said,
"Oh please, you can't be serious, I'm a girl. I'm a trans girl, if you're transphobic I can report you for harassment." I said back.

They didn't believe me and turned to the teacher, Mrs. Bellegarde. She wasn't surprised at all and just looked at me like I was some kind of freak. "You do know that we know you aren't doing this genuinely, you act like a pervy creep because you know they don't have a choice but to pretend it's okay. They just told you to stop because it makes them uncomfortable, they deserve the right to feel comfortable while undressing. You are actively traumatizing these girls who are forced to be in their underwear in front of you." I pouted and yelled back "You're traumatizing ME, I am a girl dammit! Calling me a man is a major trauma!"

"Who cares? You aren't even a real girl. You're just a man pretending to be a girl. I bet you get off on these girls seeing you in lingerie. You take advantage of laws and regulations that give you the benefit of the doubt. You have a penis, you aren't a girl. And identifying as a lesbian makes it clear you're just here to be a pervert."
I cried out. "What? That's homophobic???" She shouted back "Oh shut up. I don't have to care if you consider it valid or not. It doesn't change the fact that you're a man and you shouldn't be here, Ivan." One of the popular girls, Tina shouted back. She had said my deadname, throwing even more salt on my wounds.

"No, my name is Ixenia, and I am a GIRL, maybe you have to accept that some girls aren't exactly like you. Some don't have the same reproductive parts as you, some girls aren't a total BITCH like you. If you can't handle it I will go to the principal and make sure she knows that you're harassing me. And you Mrs. Bellegarde, you should be fired. There are laws prohibiting the harassment of transgender people, aren't you worried?" I yelled.