Chapter 1:First Day At Gekkoukan

4/6/09, Early Morning

[Y/N's Pov]

Y/N jolts awake with a fearful look on his face as he screams almost throughout the entire dormitory.

Y/N:

He looked around and realized it was a dream and he was in his dorm room.

Y/N: "What kinda dream is that..."

He got up and got dressed wearing the Gekkoukan High outfit, he heard a couple of knocks on his door and he walked over and opened it revealing Yukari in her, presumably school outfit.

Y/N: "Hey Yukari, I'm guessing you got Minato awake for school already?"

Yukari: "Yeah! And how are you feeling as it is your first day at school today?"

Y/N just sighed before he told Yukari how he feels about...well his first day at Gekkoukan after arriving yesterday

Y/N: "I feel like I'm not gonna like half of the teachers there and I'm certainly gonna get on one of their lists...specifically a male teachers. But I guess you can say I'm feeling alright Yukari."

Yukari: "Okay then...Minato is already waiting for us downstairs so let's go already Y/N! You don't want to be late for your first day-"

Yukari couldn't even finish her sentence as she heard the door shut and Y/N already running down the stairs making Yukari chase after him.

Yukari: "WAIT Y/N-"

Y/N almost tumbles down the stairs before turning his head to her.

Y/N: "YUKARI WE CANT WASTE ANY MORE TIME THIS IS THE FIRST DAY I DON'T NEED TO BE ON SOME TEACHER LIST ON THE FIRST DAY!!!"                                                                                                       

Y/N decided to speed off leaving a confused Minato and angry Yukari behind.

(Time Skip)

Y/N got his head bonked by Yukari who was almost cursing him out while Minato just casually minded his business not paying attention to the two.

Y/N: "Yukari I apologize okay so stop bonking my he-"

Yukari didn't listen to Y/N and bonked his head again and proceeded to yell at him before she finally stopped and sighed, Y/N had spotted the school and he almost shrieked

Y/N: "Wait... that's the school ill be going to?! It looks so much better than my old school!"

Yukari: "Was your old school that horrible looking?"

Y/N sweatdropped while he chuckled nervously while rotating his head towards Yukari.

Y/N: "Oh Yukari...if only I could fathom telling you how horrible it looked...but enough about my old school and look, we're about to be at Gekkoukan!"