chapter 1

Taehyung side story

Tae and his parents got transferred to Seoul from daegue.
As Taehyung is a villager before only thing he do is helping his grandparents in form, and study as his parents left him with his grandparents in very mere age of 3 because they can't afford having a kid in City.
Now as his dad got good salary and Taehyung become 18 they decided to make him study in Seoul in higher education and as Taehyung is incredible student he got scholarship in his highschool, so it's really affordable for his parents.

Taehyung don't want to leave his grandma here but he can't do anything because he just can't afford his own living in expensive city like Seoul.

But he promised her that he will study well and become a rich person for her and make her live with him in Seoul.

Kookie's side story

As kookie was really young when she lost her mother, she loves her very much, first she thinks that she was angry on her for not eating his meal but when her dad get married to another woman who is not my her mom , she asked her father about her mother but he only crys and told her that she is in the star resting, kookie can't getther herself she feels betrayed by her mother and her father as well , she didn't tell her before leaving her lonely in this world or nor her dad told her, so she can beg her to stop, even her father married with another woman.

This make her heart hurts, betrayed and left out, her try to talk to her but she never talked with him, she became silent and rude, Mr. Jeon was really guilty towards his daughter.

After she became 17 , she is brilliant student as well but, she is something different from other she loves to bully other students, she became rich spoiled kid.

This is a short chapter 💖