A Night Drive (Part I)

Several hours later, in front of Tay's house.

They are exiting the car. Off assists them in carrying some of the shopping bags, and they walk inside the house together.

"Thank you for today, Peng." Tay says with a smile.

"I should be the one who is thankful because you invited me to join both of you today." Off smiles at them and gently pats Nanon on the head.

"Daddy, why don't you spend the night here? It's already late." Nanon asks him.

"It's all right, baby. After all, our house is only 15 minutes away. Don't worry, okay?"

"But daddy...." Nanon looks at him with pleading eyes.

"Nanon..." Tay warns him. Nanon looks at him with a pout and says, "Fine..."

"Next time okay, baby? I promise. Don't sulk please." Off hugs him and kisses his forehead.

"Now I'm wondering whose son is this?" Tay sighs and shakes his head.

"Your son, Tay, your son. He's exactly like you." Off lightly pinches Tay's nose while still hugging the 'big baby.' They both laugh heartily at Off's remark.

"Well, then. I think I should get going. Baby, I'll go first, yaa. Take care, and take care of your papa for me." CUP! Off gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Okay daddy, you can count on me. I love you, daddy." CUP! Off's cheek is kissed back by Nanon.

"I love you too, baby."

"Sunbeam, I should take my leave now. Take care, okay."

"You too, take care, and drive carefully. Please let me know once you have arrive, okay. That's the most important thing." Tay says to him with a concerned expression.

"I will, Sunbeam. I will. Don't worry. I'll inform you right away after I park my car in the garage." Off smiles at him.

"I'll be waiting."

"Bye, Sunbeam. Bye, Nanon. See you guys later."

"Bye Peng."

"Bye daddy."

Several minutes later.....

And several minutes later, again