Sorry

Hiii peeps!

At night Vivaan could not sleep as the only thing he could see was Nishii everywhere. Nishii too could not sleep as she could not digest the fact that Viv could say such words.

Next day in office Vivaan saw Nishii came early and completed all the work with the speed of bullet train.
She completed her work and was sitting idle when Aditi asked her to do some file work for Aditi too as she had an appointment for her pet..

She worked till 8:30 and now it was time for office to close.
She was going only when someone held her hand.

Vivaan was having tears in his eyes he wanted to talk to Nishii.
Vivaan- Nishii I am sorry I don't want to lose you because you are the most important person of my life..

Nishi was happy by this sudden confession but confused at the same time. Then Vivaan corrected himself.
Vivaan-I mean you are an important part of this WL fashion and you are the most intelligent woman here so please don't leave.
Nishii- I can't even think of leaving you um I mean this company its jist I was sad but don't worry SIR I will finish the work before day after tomorrow's meeting.
Vivaan- knowing it was a taunt just smiled and asked her if he could drop her.
Oh pretty woman don't ask for help but hero ki bhi help karni padegi.
Nishi- Well, my car's engine isn't working well so I won't mind if you drop me home.
And they left.
In car
Vivaan- Ice-cream??
Nishi- Yess (she became way too happy and he just smiled)
Vivaan brought ice-cream just when he got a call from Bhavesh who was with Ashnoor. (Samajh rahe ho na)

Bhavesh- Arre Vivaan pehli ring m hi utha liya call tune nice broo. Chal ab sun Canva company ke through ek offer aaya h that they wanna do an advertisement with Riyaz and Anushka at my Australian frenchise restaurant. And they had a contract with Ayaan bhaii too. Arishfa aur lucky ko bhi kaam h kuch paper work yk...

Vivaan- Arre toh ab kyaa karna h jaldi  bol ice cream melt ho rahi h Nishi will kill me.

Bhavesh- He laughed and said ki arreee bhaii sab chalte h na ghumne bohot samay hogaya naa. Enjoy karenge bohot mazaa aayegaa.
Bhavesh ne group pe msg daal diyaa and sabne haan bhi kar di..
( Authors pov:  Inke plans jaldi ban rahe h hamara toh Goya wala plan abhi tak execute nahi hua)

And there you go ice cream bhi hogayi ghar bhi pohoch gayii ab room m hai hamari Nishi ji .
She is having deja vu 😄

Darshan Raval ki playlist lagake madam ji earphones lagake sone jaari h jab Jaii aata h.
Jai saw the message and went flying to her sister.
Jai- Didi suno naa koi trip k baare m baat horahi haii group m ham bhii chalenge.
(Jai has his own online venture which is going great.)
Nishi checked her whatsapp and yess they are going coming week matlab 3 din baad.
Nishi called Aditi to confirm .
Nishi- Don't tell me that we are going to Australia.
Aditi- If you say than I won't tell but yess we are going to shopping tomorrow and you have to come thats it. (And she cut the call.)

Both siblings said goodnight and slept.

Kal ho jaati hai aur sab shopping karne nikle h
Aage kah sochne doh guys!!

Ab Dekhna ye hai ki voh Australia jaate h ki nahi aur kya kya hoga waha jaake aur  ab in sabki life m kyaa bhuchal aata haii .

Stay tuned!
Love and peace
Writer 💙