chapter 10

Author's pov

Jennie wore her usual turtle neck t shirt along with a brown coat and of course leggings . Ava was watching television in living room . "Ava let's go" jennie instructed . "Is dad is here ? Wasn't he was supposed to pick us?" Ava asked . "Ava it's uncle Mark not dad . How many times should i tell you huh ? He is not your dad" Jennie kinda yelled ." He told me i can call him dad and if he is not my dad then who is?" Ava asked leaving Jennie silent . "He couldn't manage to pick us ." Jennie said and they both went to parking. Jennie got into driver seat and Ava on passenger seat .
Jennie drove off to mark's house . She already have his house card so she entered with Ava . "Dad" Ava quickly hugged mark and mark bent down and hugged Ava . "Princess let's go let's make dinner together don't bother us Jennie" mark said and went to kitchen holding Ava 's hand . Jennie chuckled .

They all sat on dining table . Ava was enjoying food and talking with mark . Jennie was just happy to see her daughter happy . "Mommy let's go to Korea . I'm missing lisa aunty then rosé and jisoo aunty too" Ava asked Jennie . "Ava don't ask for something that mom can't give " Jennie said . "Don't worry when dad will go i will take you with me" mark said to Ava who giggled hearing it . "Don't spoil her"jennie said and continued her dinner . "Mark can you come with me for a second i need to talk with you" Jennie said and mark nodded . They both went to balcony . "Mark don't get me wrong but don't let Ava call you dad . It might create alot of misunderstanding you know" Jennie said . "Why is her real father is back ? And she can't call me dad?" Mark asked . "No . What if your future wife doesn't like it and then i don't want Ava to get hurt" Jennie explained . "Listen Jennie i always saw Ava as my own daughter and i promise i won't let her get hurt" mark said and hugged Jennie . "Don't worry " mark said and broke the hug . "jennie i have something to tell you as well. Just dont get me wrong okay?" mark said and jennie nodded .  "no matter what we will still be friends forever. And you cant stop me from meeting ava" mark added.  "I wont, i promise. You and irene unnie are the only one i can lean on" jennie said with a soft smile. "Jennie yeah its true when we first met 6 years ago i,  i just saw you as friend nothing more .  But seeing you from a close view...i just started having feelings for you...i started liking you more then as a friend. Its feels like a crime to not tell you about my feelings...you don't have to answer me now just take your time.  No rush. And it wont change the fact that i'm  your friend" mark said holding jennie's hand.  After completeing he let go off jennie's hand. "M-mark i don't know what to say...i will meet you later" jennie said and went to ava followed by mark. "Ava lets go.  We need to go home now" jennie said grabbing her belongings. "Cant we stay a little bit more? " ava requested and Jennie shook her head.  "Princess you can come Tomorrow and stay here all the time.. " mark said pecking ava's cheeks. "Yay dad" ava said .  "I will pick her from school tomorrow jennie so dont worry. On your way home pick ava from here" mark said.  "Dont you have work?" jennie asked but mark shook his head.  "I can do anything for my Princess.. Let me drop you guys " mark said but jennie shook her head.  "Its fine.  You also need rest" jennie said and held ava's hand.  "Bye Princess " mark said and ava waved her hands.  Mark gave jennie a small hug and jennie and ava left from there.

They directly went to their apartment .  Ava was already asleep.  Irene helped jennie to take ava to her room.  They both sat on living room and jennie said that mark proposed her today. "Jen look its your best chance.  Dont be selfish and think about ava? She needs a father...mark loves ava and also you what else you need?  So thats how ava could have a happy family " irene said and jennie nodded .  jennie went inside her room and sat on the edge of the bed . thinking about everything tears started escaping from her eyes.  She didnt knew when she fall on ground and hugged her knees. She couldn’t feel anything about mark.  She just see him as friend but if she doesn’t think about herself she needs to think about ava. Ava needs a father . Ava is now growing up she will soon understand this whole thing and people will bully her....jennie couldn’t just call taehyung and say him to take responsibility of ava. According to jennie by now taehyung might be married.  She was unaware that taehyung isnt engaged nor married. Jennie wiped her tears and decided to accept mark as her partner just for ava. Jennie stood up and opened her wardobe.  She took out a box and again sat on floor. She opened the box where was a handkerchief .  It was taehyung's.  She started remembering those days.  Jennie then picked few photos of her and taehyung together .  She just smiled looking at them. "Its been years but still a smile appears in my face whenever i see you" jennie said to the photos and putted back those things and closed the box beforeing putting it back on wardobe.

________________________

"Taehyung you are coming to bighit's party right?" Jimin asked taehyung . "What party?" Taehyung asked being clueless . "You don't even know huh...there are my business mans and idols coming to the party organized by bighit so you gonna come right?" Jimin explained . "Humm when it is though?" Taehyung asked . "About four days later" Jimin answered . "Cool I don't have anything to do so might come" taehyung said and cutted the call .

_______________________

After completing her shift on hospital Jennie directly went to mark's house to pick Ava . Jennie entered the house and saw plenty of toys and shopping bags . "You both again went to shopping?" Jennie asked mark and Ava who were watching cartoons . They both innocently shook their head. Jennie sighed and noticed one kid's luggage . "Why is there a kid's luggage?" Jennie asked . " Cus we are going to Korea " Ava said . "Wh-korea? Mark bother to explain?" Jennie said . "Wait firstly Ava go to your room ?" (Well since Ava spends alot of time in Mark's house there is one room for her as well) . Ava left from there and mark gave Jennie a clueless look . "Mark I...maybe let's get to know eachother better...and maybe give eachother a chance" Jennie said a bit unsure of whatever she is saying . "Let's just take it slow..." Jennie continued and mark nodded . "Definitely " mark said and came towards Jennie . "There is a party in Korea and i want you to accompany me . Will you?" Mark asked calmly . "If i can manage to get holiday then I would love too" Jennie smiled and mark hugged her . "Thanks for giving me a chance " mark said and broke the hug .

Author: next chapter will be from Korea . Like they went to South Korea .