🔞Jiwoong x Matthew|Boys Planet

Requested by @YeolYoYo🥰

Summary
Matthew has been hanging out with Hanbin a bit too much during Say My Name practice and Jiwoong is jealous

Jiwoong was very happy that he was in the same team as Matthew again.He and Matthew got together after the Love Killa performance and he couldn't have been happier.They wanted to start of slow but ended up having sex in the bathroom after practice.They didn't regret it at all and they still are very much in love with eachother.

Something has been bothering Jiwoong these days.Matthew has been talking to Hanbin a lot more these days.It has been getting on his nerves everytime Matthew is smiling and laughing at something Hanbin says.It isn't that he doesn't trust Matthew,it's just that Matthew and Hanbin have been friends for so long and he had just met Matthew a month ago which makes him a bit annoyed at how well they knew eachother.

Matthew on the other hand knew why his Jiwoon-hyung was glaring at his direction.It was his plan to get laid,or uhh Keita's plan.He admits it isn't the smartest but he wanted to get laid by Jiwoong and he was too shy to directly ask so his bestie Keita who always had the best ideas told him to make Jiwoong jealous.

Matthew didn't want to do it at first but Keita eventually convinced him to do it and Hanbin was his bestfriend even before the show so why not do it with him?Hanbin was skeptical at first but eventually agreed.

So Matthew was now clinging on Hanbin while Jiwoong was shooting daggers at Hanbin.Hanbin was just suffering and just adoring his little SeokMae.

Jiwoong was on his last thread when Matthew asked to be fed by Hanbin.Hanbin was surprised but nodded and happily fed him.Jiwoong didn't want to make a scene so he waited until lunch was over then grabbed Matthew while nobody was looking.

Jiwoong pulled Matthew into their room and locked the door.
"Little naughty boy,making me jealous?"
Jiwoong said in a seductive voice.
"I'm sorry Jiwoon-hyung I was just-"
"Save the explanation for later Matthew let's do something right now."
Jiwoong proceeded to strip him and Matthew down to underwear and then he removed the last piece of cloth on Matthews body.

Matthew got shy at his exposed body and tried to cover up but Jiwoong just pinned his hands down and took a moment to admire the younger.His milky skin and his cute pink nipples.Makes him want to bite Matthew all over.So that's what he did.

He started by kissing Matthew's face then trailing down to his neck and bit him.Matthew ended up with bites all over his body.He had the most on his inner thighs though and Jiwoong loved the look of that.

"So pretty for me Matthew"Jiwoong said in a low voice.

Jiwoong discarded his underwear and got lube and a condom.He put the condom on himself and Matthew so they won't leave any residue and then he squeezed out some lube into his hand and started to finger Matthew.He was surprised at how stretched he was.It was like he prepared for it.Jiwoong realised why Matthew was trying to make him jealous and he just smirked.He fingered Matthew more aggressively until Matthew was begging for his cock.He didn't stop fingering him tho,he wanted to punish Matthew for making him jealous and he wanted to see Matthew come with his fingers.After a few more minutes Matthew let out a high-pitched moan and came all over his stomach and Jiwoong's hand.

Jiwoong let Matthew rest for a while to calm his high.Jiwoong became impatient tho and he turn Matthew so that his back was facing him and he started to prod Matthew's hole with his cock.

Matthew whined from pleasure and overstimulation.Jiwoong bottomed out and started to thrust slowly so that Matthew can adjust to his size and pace.

After a while Matthew kept moaning "Faster!Jiwoon-hyung..please~~!"
And that just flipped a switch in Jiwoong.He went faster and faster and left Matthew a moaning and crying mess under him.They were so close to coming and with little warning they both came together inside the condoms.

Jiwoong collapsed on Matthew to calm down.After a while he finally got up and started to clean him and Matthew up.It was still early but they were already exhausted so they decided to cuddle and sleep.

Outside the door everyone was scarred for life after hearing Matthew's and Jiwoong's moans.The older trainees covered the younger trainees' ears and hoped they couldn't hear.The others were just bewildered at what they heard and stopped working.

The End
Ik it's a bit short but I hope you guys liked it!That's all I'm uploading for now but I have a few more requests I need to do I just don't know when I'll do them TvT