Prologue

It was a norm for their names to be called. Many people scream for their performances. Stage lights, the sound of cheers, reflection from slogans, and the shine from the lightsticks. The lights from the cameras flash everywhere they go. And who are they? They are the worldwide famous boy group: Zerobaseone (ZB1). 

"Hey! Kim Taerae!" Someone frantically called him. "Huh? What-" 

"We have to go to the stage now! Hurry up!" He was dragged away while half clueless. Oh, it was another concert of theirs it seems and they were all hurried to standby. "Let's break a leg as usual!" one of the members told everyone. They all stood in their places and got ready to perform. They slayed the stage, and the audience went wild. It felt so nostalgic hearing all the cheers, Taerae smiled. The crowd then started to chant:

"Encore! Encore! Encore-RINGGGGGG" and then, it got cut off right there by a piercing sound from the alarm clock. He hurriedly finds the alarm clock and hits it a few times to turn it off. "Urgh...that dream again..." He ruffles his hair as he sits up in bed. "Why am I waking up this early again? There's nothing to do..." he drags himself to freshen up for the day. It has been a while since he woke up with the dream of them as a group with all the cheers surrounding them. Taerae looks over to the pictures of ZB1 that he put in the photo corner of his room. "How long has it been since then...? 4 years?" he picks up the picture from the day of disbandment and sighs. 

Kim Taerae is 25 years old (international age) and currently unemployed. He terminated his contract with WAKEONE a year after the disbandment of ZB1. Why? Because WAKEONE sucks, even with his popularity debuting in a worldwide group, they didn't give him any opportunities afterwards, basically hidden in the basement for a year. He decided it was best to part ways if he needed to find his own jobs and opportunities. He could do it himself too, that was what he thought but it wasn't as easy without a company. Within the 2 years after the group contract ended, many new talents were put out, and he without much news at that time was soon to be forgotten. He had hit rock bottom in his career. He tried to make his own songs and other things but it did not quite work out well and inspiration wasn't on his side, everything in his world changed. 

His phone rang and he looked at who was the caller before picking up, "Hello? Junhyeon?" "You finally answered! How long has it been? We're having a gathering this weekend, you better show up!" a loud and cheerful voice came from the other end. "What gathering...?" it was the first time he heard of it. "Oh! I probably forgot to tell you because I couldn't reach you but, it's the meetup where we come together again after so long!" Taerae hesitated for a long time, it's probably the one where the participants of Boys Planet come together to look back on their old memories together. He didn't really want to go, most of them probably are more successful than how he is now.  "Please!! You must come! For a short while! For me?" Kum Junhyeon pleaded. "A short while," Taerae answered. "YAY! I'll send you the address, see you!" Silence spread through his apartment again and he lets out a sigh. "Time to pick out what to wear then..." he walks to his closet and started digging through it. 

The weekend came slower than it was supposed to be, probably because there wasn't much to do. Taerae got dressed and headed to the venue Junhyeon texted him the other day (Man's got decent clothes too). And he was right, most of them had either debuted or are successful in other ways and many were discussing their works at the meetup. He tried staying in a corner as much as possible the whole time, hoping his cap makes his more unnoticeable while the others were busy, maybe he shouldn't have come. "You're so quiet today, I almost missed you hiding in this corner!" Junhyeon spots Taerae. He's one of those who knows the things he went through so he didn't ask much but joked with him more hoping his friend could be back to his cheerful self. "Honestly, I'm not really in the mood to be here..." he became gloomy within these years, and rarely showed his signature dimple smile. Junhyeon knows this is hard for him so he let him leave early, well he did show up so that was all good.

When Taerae left the gathering, it was dark outside. He put on his earphones and decided to take a night stroll back. 'Fame can come and go...It's easy to be forgotten too...The other members, Junhyeon, they're all doing well...I should also start getting back together on my feet,' he thought. Deep in thought, he crossed the road when he saw the light was green. It all happened in a split second. Through his earpiece, he heard some muffled shouting, then blaring white lights filled his vision, and then darkness enveloped him.

When he woke up, he came into view with an unfamiliar place and his head hurts. "You're awake?" Taerae heard someone asking him. He turned to come face to face with an unknown woman. "Wait first, I'll call the doctor," she got up and left hurriedly. He scanned the place he was in but was interrupted when a group of people came in with the woman following behind them. They conducted some checks on him while he was still puzzled. She seems relieved after the people talked to her. "How are you feeling?" she asks. "Where am I? Who were they? Who are you?" he asked the questions that came to him at that point in time. "Oh, firstly, you're in the hospital. The accident did you forget? They're doctors and nurses who are in charge of you and I'm Lee Yunseo, I brought you here. Any more questions?" she answered all his questions in order. 'What accident?' he couldn't remember. "One last one," Taerae looks at her. 

"Who am I?" 

--------------------------------------------------------

*Another pov*

Lee Yunseo, 24, a university student about to graduate, was on the way back home after packing up from the dorms, her holidays were finally here and she finally will get to go back to her hometown to relax. It was a rather peaceful day until the accident she witnessed. A man with a cap was walking in front of her to cross the road, he seemed to be thinking and wasn't too attentive to his surroundings. Sure, it was green light but suddenly there was a car that was speeding towards him and she tried to get his attention by shouting, "Hey! Watch out!" but it was useless. Everyone was shocked and she quickly called for the ambulance. Yunseo couldn't leave him alone so she followed along and that was how they ended up in that situation in the hospital.

A/n: Pilot chapter :) You can think of my OC as y/n also :O and I know zb1 just debuted but yea >_< I hope yall will like it, even though it might be cliche and idk boring? O O