2

"Wake up, we're here!" Aunt looked back and called. Yunseo felt herself leaning on something (someone). "Oh...I'm sorry!" She was startled when she realized she was lying on Taerae's shoulder. How long did she stay there? "It's okay," he laughed a little. The three of them went down to unload their things and the two walked down the path to the village while Aunt went to find a place to park her car. "This place looks nice," he noted as he looked around while they walked. "Although it's a small village, it's really cozy here...I hope that you can recover well here," she tells him. He probably has a life out there that is waiting for him to go back. She wonders what will happen during this time when they are together in the countryside.

"Yunseo?? You brought home a man?!" An older man, who is Yunseo's father, welcomed them but exclaimed when he saw the two of them together. "Oh! He must be the one that my sister mentioned, Taerae!" The woman who should be Yunseo's mother came and helped take some of the stuff in. "Aunt brought him back, hoping that he could recover in the countryside," she tells her parents. Taerae was a little overwhelmed when her parents greeted him warmly afterward. "Go show him where he'll be staying at," her aunt came and mentioned. "Let's go," Yunseo tugged a little at his sleeve and led him with his little amount of baggage to the room he will stay. "My room is just next door, if you need anything just knock. My parent's room is downstairs and my aunt's one is downstairs too," she shows him around their house. "Oh and you're not going to stay for free, we're going to the fields tomorrow to help out. For today, you can just rest," she adds on. "What are you going to do now?" Taerae looks at her. "Do you want to take a look around the village?" She suggests to him. He nodded and smiled in return.

"We'll be back by dinner time," Yunseo informs her parents before taking Taerae out. The two of them walked into the field areas of the village, "Is this where we will come tomorrow?" He pointed out. "You see people there? They're planting the rice fields. You'll get to try that," she smiles a little thinking how he will be like when he does it. "Oh! Yunseo's back!" Someone spotted them from afar and waved. "I'm on break from school," she tells the man who approached them. "This is...?" He looked towards Taerae. "Oh, he's Taerae and this person here is my neighbour, Hanbin," Yunseo introduces the two to each other. "The new help for tomorrow?" He asked and got a nod back as a reply. "Yah! Park Hanbin! Get back here and help out!" A man shouted at him from the fields. "Oh shoot, I'll see you later! My dad's gonna yell at me for slacking off!" Hanbin waved and hurriedly went back. "He's one of my best friends, you guys are the same age you can be friends too," she suggested to Taerae.

They two walked around the village and went back as they promised by dinner time. "I don't know what you like to eat so I just made some of my specialties, try them!" Yunseo mother places the dishes on the table. "Here," Yunseo passes bowls of rice to everyone at the table. "It somehow feels nostalgic... It felt like so long ago the dining table was this lively..." Taerae smiled a little. Snippets of memories flash past him, an empty room and a lonely dinner like what he went through in the darkest time of his year. "Are you okay?" Yunseo peers at his face when he held his head slightly. "I'm fine, just a slight headache..." Taerae then realizes how close she was and blushes slightly. "It's the dining table, you can go close in private Yunseo! Look how red his ears turned!" Aunt laughs and jokes at them.  Yunseo hurriedly moves away in surprise, "Sorry..." Taerae put his large hands up to his ears, trying to hide his embarrassment slightly. "I made it for dinner right? Oh...I'm not interrupting anything right..?" Hanbin burst into the picture and stopped when he sensed the funny atmosphere during that time. "You're just on time Hanbin! I'll get you a chair," Yunseo hurriedly takes the chance and ran away from the awkwardness. "Oh? You're here too?" Hanbin was slightly surprised. "He will be staying with us for a while," Aunt answers for Taerae. 

"Yunseo!" After dinner, Hanbin drags her outside. "Why do we have to go out?" Yunseo asks, puzzled. "You didn't mention he was going to stay with you! How about he come over to my place?" He was worried. "His case is a little special...It'll be fine," she tries to reassure her best friend. "But! He's still a random guy who will be in your house and sleeping next to you!" "Yah, Park Hanbin! He will be in the guest room next to mine not sleeping with me! Mind your phrasing mister!" Yunseo pokes him. "Ow! You know that's my weak spot! No matter what I still don't really trust that guy, call me if anything," Hanbin looks at her one last time before going back to his house. "Is everything okay...?" Taerae peeks out from the door. "How long have you been there?" Yunseo was a little startled. "Your mother asked me to call you in, I just came." Yunseo follows Taerae inside. "Everything's good. Have a good rest tonight, it will be a long day of work," she reminds him. 

"Goodnight," Taerae says with a smile. "You too," she says back and went to their rooms respectively.