Chapter 21 I'm Here

The scent of vegetables came from the spacious and bright villa. Jun Ziyan was standing in front of the stove with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His slender white hands were rummaging through the pot with a shovel. It should be because of frequent cooking, His movements are very clean and neat.

Half an hour later, Jun Ziyan brought the last dish to the dining table, he smiled with satisfaction, and shouted to Pei Yuzhou, who was still sitting in the living room watching TV: "Yu Zhou, the dishes are all cooked, come wash your hands and eat."

Pei Yuzhou was still distracted, and it wasn't until Jun Ziyan yelled a second time that he came back to his senses and forced himself to get rid of the distracting thoughts in his mind.

Pei Yuzhou, don't think about what you have. Now you are Jun Ziyan's boyfriend. Jun Ziyan is the person you have been waiting for for four years. The person you love is him. No one can be more important than him. 

"Wow, I really can't see it. I didn't expect that your hands are not only good at playing the piano, but also cooking so well." The dish in front of him looked very good. Pei Yuzhou picked up the chopsticks and took a bite. Thumbs up, "It's delicious!"

"As long as you like it, if you want to eat it in the future, I'll make it for you." Jun Ziyan sat opposite Pei Yuzhou, with a faint smile on his lips, looking at the man His eyes were a little moist as he ate with gusto.

During the four years abroad, he lived and ate alone every day. What he longed for most was to return to Pei Yuzhou's side and cook a meal for the man he loved the most.

"By the way, didn't you know how to fry eggs before? How have you improved your cooking skills so much in the past four years?" Pei Yuzhou said while picking up quick chicken legs and putting them into the bowl in front of Jun Ziyan .

Jun Ziyan looked down at the chicken legs in the bowl, curled his lips into a smile, and said softly: "Actually, when I first arrived abroad, I had a fight with my father, and I moved out to live alone. I have lived there for four years, and I have to learn some skills to live alone, or I will starve to death..."

That period should be the darkest time in his life, his father cut off all his sources of income, He could only rent a small house by himself, and he went to school while working part-time in Vancouver, where he was unfamiliar.

He wakes up facing a wall every day, and every day is a torment. As long as a person is alone, his thoughts will multiply. He misses Pei Yuzhou very much every day, misses the days when they were together...

He can only look at Pei Yuzhou's photos every day, and miss every bit of the past. He is a coward, and he doesn't even dare to call Pei Yuzhou, let alone fly back to find him.

Jun Ziyan originally thought that he would never come back for the rest of his life, but it was not until his father died of illness two months ago, coupled with some unforeseen events, that he made up his mind to come back to find Pei Yuzhou.

"But those things in the past are not important anymore, we can still sit and eat together like this, I will die without regret in this life." Jun Ziyan raised his hand to wipe the tears overflowing from the corner of his eyes, and smiled at the man opposite , "Let's eat, or the food will be cold."

Pei Yuzhou put down his chopsticks, got up and walked to the young man, bent down and hugged him into his arms, and said in a gentle voice: "Don't worry, I will be by your side in the future. I'm no longer alone."

It was hard for him to imagine that the young master who never touched the sun had suffered so much in the past four years.

Jun Ziyan's hands are more suited to the piano than to cooking and doing manual tasks.

——

Su Tang leaned weakly on the back of the chair. He felt that he was about to pass out from the pain. He knew that he should call 120 at this time, but he still wanted to wait a little longer. Maybe the person who left just now turned back. 

But the time passed by every minute and every second, more than an hour, the surroundings were silent, occasionally vehicles would pass by, other than that, there was not even half a person, only the sound of small insects in the grass.

Maybe Pei Yuzhou was eating with that pianist named Jun Ziyan affectionately at this time, how could he care about him.

He knew that he was a coward, and he didn't live up to it at all. He would only cry when things happened, and he didn't even have the courage to come to Pei Yuzhou again.

"Su Tang, why are you so useless..." Su Tang cried until his eyes were red and swollen, but the tears still flowed down silently. He didn't want to cry, but he just couldn't help it.

He was buried on his knees and weeping softly, when suddenly someone patted him on the shoulder, Su Tang raised his head in surprise, "Brother Yu..."

[A\N: THANK YOU GUYS 500 Views and the votes!! You don't know how it meant so much for me!!!] (*^-^)/\(*^-^*)/\(^-^*)