𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

Contains: slur , fight , swearing
𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

ugh the days finally over now all I have to do is wait for mr.Giraffe at his locker, so I headed to the lockers to find Ranboo being pinned to the wall by that bitch who tried to act like she was my girlfriend and her piece of shit minions. I got close enough to here what she was saying.

"You better stay away from Tubbo, he's mine you little fag." she said.

I walked up to the piece of shit trio and spoke some fucking senses into that bitch.

"Leave him alone Violet." I said.
"Oh Tubbo! Baby! I was just taking care of this fag for you! Aren't you proud of me?"

I shoved her as one of her ugly ass minions, Rosalina or some shit let go of Ranboo to try and punch me but I dodged her hit making her punch a locker instead, which gave me enough time to ball up my fist and punch her square in the face knocking her into a locker. I looked over to Ranboo to see Trisha slice a deep gash in his arm with a pocket knife as I saw him try not to scream, honestly what the fuck are wrong with these pick me girls- and why in the actual fuck do they never get in trouble. I grabbed Trisha and shoved her into the direction of Rosalina who had just managed to get up, and then getting knocked down by Trisha, was pretty funny not gonna lie. I looked back at Violet who was starting daggers at Ranboo.

"Take your mutts and leave Violet, and get it through your head I'm not your girlfriend, and you know what? I don't even like girls so you never had a chance anyways you whore!"
"Ew! Your a faggot just like that tall ass bitch!? You're disgusting!" She screamed as she went to Trisha and Rosalina and dragged them away.

'fucking bitches...' I muttered to myself before going to Ranboo to see a lot of blood coming out of his arm, I immediately took a cloth out of my backpack I kept for emergencies and held it on the gash to try and stop the bleeding and much as I could before I saw him wince slightly.

"Hey it's okay, you'll be okay just breathe" I said making him sit on the floor.

I eventually stopped the bleeding and cleaned his arm with medic supplies I kept in my backpack and wrapped his arm in bandages before putting everything back in my bag and helping him up on his feet.

"You okay boo?"
"I think I'll be fine.. thanks for helping"
"Of course, still wanna stay over at my place?"
"Mhm, but I have to get clothes at my house first"
"Okay let's go then"

We left school after getting anything else we needed from our lockers and headed to his house, we made small talk on the way which I found comforting in a way, also because I knew he was okay and I'm glad I came at the right time. Soon enough we got to his house and went inside heading to his room, he opened the door and he went inside, me following behind him.

Ranboo's room: