𝟷𝟻. The Tradition

A/N: I don't know what his Niece is called but I just think of names , Even though he has 1 but in this story he has like 2 Nieces like one teenager younger one, and one Nephew, I just come up with something myself, but he does have one niece, (I think) okay bye enjoy the story!
_____________________________

- Winter house -
Where they go every
Christmas.
28th of November
2020

No one's pov:

It's been a few months and Christmas was around the corner, and as always they go to this winter house with his family and Evelyn's they always go together.

Kind of like a traditional thing, it's really nice there they go literally every Christmas.

it has always been Vinnie's favorite place to go to not only with family but because it always felt like home to him.

Anyways he was going downstairs as Maria was already done with making breakfast, "hey sweetie"

"Hi mom" he answered while sitting on the table, "so are you excited about today?"

"Yeah" he answers, the whole family is coming to visit today even Evelyn is coming even though she isn't family but to Maria she is and really wants her to meet the rest of the family.

"Even though Evelyn is coming too?" She asks, he sighed "mom yeah i'm okay with that she'll just here like always."

He paused for a moment before continuing, "and just like every year she's coming with us to the winter house."

"That's right" she answers as he sighs again going on his phone, a few minutes later Jack calls him as he goes upstairs.

Reggie comes through the door as he goes upstairs too, and Maria just looks around what more she can do before the visit comes.

"Alright i'm going to Jack we're gonna go to the skatepark bye mom" he says while running down the stairs.

"Oh okay have fun sweetie!"

"Thanks bye" as he goes out of the door Jack was on his skateboard coming right in time.

"What's up dude" as they did a their handshake, "let's go c'mon"

They arrived as they greeted their friends there were even some cute girls they checked out and that were watching them from afar.

"Yo Vinnie how's your little girlfriend doing?

"Oh shut up Jake! She's not my girlfriend!" He answers annoyed, they always think she's his girlfriend, she's not! He hates her so much.

"Alright, I just think it's funny how you just knew I was talking about her."

He just sticks his tongue out, he looked around as he spots Jennifer there 'not again' he thought as she comes up to him.

"Hey babe how are you?"

"Hi Jennifer, please stop calling me that and i'm not your babe." He spat at her, while standing up taking his skateboard and skates down the hail.