New York

Y/n's POV
I was partying with Ethan and Chad as they were talking about girls. "I love how no one thought you ask me." I mumbled. Ethan put a hand over my mouth to shush me and I rolled my eyes.

We took a shot and Ethan spit his back into the glass. "What the hell?" He asked wiping his mouth. "I liked it." I told him. "See." Chad said as he patted Ethan's shoulder.

"What're you wearing?" I asked him looking at his cardboard knight costume. "It's handmade." He said looking down. I looked at his sad features and gave him a hug. He hugged back and I smiled softly. "I never said I didn't like it though." I told him and he smiled.

"Hey, big guy, you're needed." Anika said to Chad as she walked over to us. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and me and Ethan followed Chad as he walked over to Tara with a frat boy.

Ethan looked at me and I watched as the frat guy grabbed Tara's arm and roughly yanked her up the stairs. "Hey." Chad said grabbing the guy and pulling him down the stairs. I walked over to Tara and gave her a hug.

Sam entered and looked at Chad and the guy starting to fight then at me and Tara on the stairs. "Sorry to interrupt, I'm just gonna tase you in the balls real quick." She told the guy. She held her taser up to the guy's groin and tased him. He groaned loudly and held his groin. "Fucking bitch!" He shouted shaking and groaning. "Hey, that's that psycho girl!" A guy shouted pointing to Sam.

I walked behind with Ethan and them as we followed Sam and Tara. "That guy was a dick, he was gonna take advantage of you!" Sam said to Tara. "So?" Tara asked. "So?" Sam asked questionably.

"If I want to hook up with a asshole that's my decision." Tara told Sam. "It's my decision." She said pointing to herself.

"You were out of my life for five years now you can't leave me alone for five minutes?" Tara asked her older sister. I saw Ethan and Anika swap hats and then turned back to the two sisters arguing. "Have you been to see the therapist?" Sam asked Tara.

"Hey!" A girl shouted splashing her drink on Sam. Sam gasped and the girl continued past. "Murderer!" The girl shouted and continued past. "You should stay away from her, she knows what she did."

"I didn't fucking do anything." Sam said defending herself. "Sure bitch." The girl said continuing to walk away with her friends. Everyone began splitting away and I stayed back with Ethan and Sam.

"I have some tissues if you need tissues." Ethan said reaching around his costume and pulling out some tissues. "What is tissues gonna do?" I asked him. He flipped me off and gave the tissues to Sam. She took them and started wiping her shirt.

She looked at Ethan and he started walking away. I waited for Sam and we continued to our dorm. My phone went off and I saw a text from my dad in a group chat of me, him, Quinn, and Ethan. "Remember, for Richie." The text read. I fought back tears and looked at Ethan. I nodded and he nodded back.

I sat in my dorm living room with Quinn, Anika, Mindy, and Ethan. Quinn got up and walked to Tara's room. Ethan pulled out his phone and started playing a game. I moved and sat on the couch with Mindy and Anika. Anika smiled and Mindy kept her gaze on the tv.

Sam entered the room with Cute Boy and Quinn smirked. "Cute Boy, nice." Quinn said and we saw a reporter appear on the tv. "Two college students were found dead in their apartment." He said. I exchanged a look with Mindy and looked back at the television.

"Pack your bags." Sam told Tara. Ethan worriedly looked at me and Quinn then watched the two sisters. "That's that chode from our film study class. The one who's obsessed with Argento." Mindy announced as they showed pictures of Greg and Jason.

"I'm gonna go lay down." I told everyone. They all told me goodnight and I entered my room. I closed the door and opened my window slightly. I closed my blinds and stripped to my underwear. I pulled on some pajamas and climbed into my bed.

I put my phone on the charger and opened the Reddit account me and Quinn started for turning the people against Sam. I scrolled through the pictures of Richie and turned off my phone.

"Hey." Anika said standing in my doorway. I smiled and she entered. "I got you some chips." She told me holding up a bag of takis. I smiled and she sat down beside me on the bed. "Thanks." I told her taking the chips from her.

"Yeah, you seemed a little off on the way to the apartments." She told me. I gently smiled and saw Ethan standing in the doorway. I smiled at Anika and held my head. "I'm a little tired so, can I get some rest?" I asked her.

She nodded and got up. She smiled at Ethan as she past and he closed my door. I laid down in my bed and started closing my eyes. I heard my door creak open and I saw Quinn entering with a folded gown and mask. "Mickey Altieri's mask sis." She told me putting the costume in my drawer.

"I'm glad they didn't gut you like they did mom." She said stroking my cheek. "I couldn't believe they did that." I told her. "Fuck mom, she didn't want to avenge her son, that bitch." Quinn said throwing a necklace mom got her for her birthday at my wall.

"She deserved to be carved up." She said standing up. "You should get some rest." She told me. "It might be a long day tomorrow." She said and walked out my room. I turned off my lamp and got up. I walked to my desk and lit a candle. I turned off my lights and got back into my bed. I closed my eyes and started falling asleep.