~°Anniversary (Male Reader) - Kaminari °~

Warning: Anal penetration, grinding, public (although abandoned area), creampie

"Come onn!" Denki whined at you as he shivered beside the car. You and Kaminari were going stargazing, you both hadn't been able to spend much time together since you'd been busy with your agencies. Today was an exception since it was your 2 year anniversary. "I'm coming Denki." You roll your eyes, chuckling as you close the boot of the car. You clutch onto the deep blue blanket and held a lantern in your other hand, holding it infront of you. Your boyfriend shivered violently. "I-It's c-cold!" His teeth chattered as he walked beside you to your usual secluded spot. "I told you to bring another blanket..." You glanced at the yellow eyed man who only scowled at you. "We could be at home playing video games..." He muttered.
"That's not much of an anniversary is it?" You stop moving as you'd reached the spot. You lay out the blanket on the grass and set the lantern next to it. "Well at least I'd be warm." He complained further. You pressed a kiss to his cheek before laying down on the blanket, Kaminari followed suit and snuggled into your side as if trying to steal your warmth. His shivering lessened as he pressed against your warm body. Your fingers tangled in his hair as you both gazed up into the sky. Stars bright and dim littered the dark sky above, they sparkled and shone creating such a romantic setting. "This is perfect..." You heard Denki mutter under his breath.
You chuckled. "I thought you said it was cold?" You pressed a kiss to the top of his head.
"Yeah well... You've warmed me up a little." He stated with slight irritation in his voice.
You kept running your fingers through his thick yellow hair, you were ignoring the stars and were now admiring how cute your boyfriend looked snuggled up next to you. "I love you Denki..." You turned on your side so you could look at him more easily. You watched as his cheeks went pink and a small smile appeared upon his lips. He turned to face you. "I love you too sparkplug..." The grin on his lips didn't falter as you inched your face closer to his. "This is the best anniversary ever..." Kaminari muttered before closing the gap between you. His lips were soft and slightly chapped against yours. You could feel him still smiling against your lips. The kiss felt so sweet and genuine and your deep feelings for eachother were clearly conveyed through the intimate gesture. You both pulled away, breathing heavily. "You're adorable." You whisper softly.
Kaminari let out an airy chuckle. "Just shut up and kiss me again." He mumbled with a goofy smile. You placed one hand on his cheek and placed your lips over his again. This time the kiss felt a bit more desperate, Kaminari pulled you closer so you were flush against his body. You ran your tongue over his bottom lip teasingly. Kaminari pulled away in surprise. "Here!? In public!?" He whisper shouted in slight shock.
"You know it's always deserted up here. Plus this view..." You gestured to the sky and the city in the distance.
"Yeah but it's cold..." You could tell your boyfriend was feeling rather bashful.
"Why does that matter? We're just making out...What were you thinking of Denki?~" You teased with a smirk playing at your lips.
His cheeks burst into a bright pink colour. "Well...I..." He stuttered and stumbled over his words.
"What a perv." The smirk didn't leave your face.
"Hey! You're just... Really hot and I thought since it's our anniversary...We could, you know..." Denki sat up, his gaze still resting on you. You stayed on your back before tapping your lap. Your boyfriend gingerly straddled you. "If you wanna do something go ahead..." Your voice dropped to a more seductive tone as you placed your hands on Denki's hips. Your electric boyfriend wasted no time in leaning forward to press his lips to yours again. You smirked against his lips as you felt him starting to grind on you. He could feel you becoming hard beneath him. "Just making out huh?" He muttered against your lips. You took one hand from his hip and put it behind his head forcing him down to kiss you again. Your teeth nipped at his bottom lip causing the man on top of you to let out a shuddering sigh. You let go of his head putting the hand back on his hip guiding him as he grinded against your hardening cock. "I want to fuck you Denki..." You grumbled. Your boyfriend got off of you, his pants tight around his hardened cock. You sat up and reached into your coat pocket taking out a small bottle of lube. Kaminari's eyes widened. "D-Did you know this was going to happen?"
"Babe... I'm dating you." You chuckled.
Kaminari sat there looking quite flustered in the light of the moon and the lantern beside you. "Strip for me..." A soft growl resonated from your chest. "Don't complain about the cold. I'll warm you right up..."
Your boyfriend stood up and pulled down his pants and then his boxers. His cock stood to attention, pressing against his lower abdomen. "I'm keeping the shirt and coat on." He muttered.
"Ok baby...Now, all fours for me."
He did as you said, he situated himself on his hands and knees his ass displayed infront of you. "Good boy..." You purred as you opened the bottle of lube. You poured some on your index and middle finger. "Just relax for me Denki." You said with a softness in your voice. You ran your index finger in circles around his hole in an attempt to get him to loosen up enough to insert a finger. Denki shivered at the starnge movements. As you continued your ministrations, you noticed he was starting to open up a little. Soft little moans were pulled from his mouth as you started to tease his hole. You pured a little bit of lube around his asshole just to make sure you didn't hurt him. "That's c-cold you know..." He whimpered.
"Sorry baby, I just don't want to hurt you..." There was sympathy laced with your words  as you slowly inserted your index finger. Denki's whole body jolted as whimpers and moans were dragged from his lips. You moved your finger around a bit more before starting to thrust it in and out. Denki's whimpers really got you hard, and the sight before you probably added to your arousel. It was almost painful how hard you were. You could feel your cock twitching in your pants as you felt Denki's hole clench around your finger. "I'm gonna add another finger ok?" You warned the shaking man infront of you.
"Mhm..." His voice was muffled into the blanket. You slowly inserted your middle finger, the glorious cacophony of moans that fell from Kaminari's mouth was almost enough to make you cum. You started to move your fingers in a scissoring motion inside of him to try and get him ready enough for you. "T-That feels good.." Kaminari whimpers into the blanket.
"Fuck...You look good like this." You groan as your cock continues to twitch. "I don't think I can wait anymore Kami..." You remove your fingers from your boyfriend. You watch as his ass clenches around nothing which makes you more desperate to take of you pants and underwear. Pre was dripping from the tip of your cock, you poured a little bit of lube on your hardened cock to make it easier to slide in and out. You pressed the tip of your cock to Denki's ass. He shivered in anticipation. "P-Please put it in.." He begged.
"What a good boy, begging for me like that." You placed your hands on his hips, gripping them tightly. You slowly inserted the tip, guttural moans were ripped from both of you. You couldn't help yourself and so you slammed your cock all the way in. Just that alone made Denki cum. A strangled mewl escaped him as his cum spurted all over the blanket beneath him. You stayed still inside of him allowing him to adjust, but every twitch and clench got you closer to your inevitable release. "I'm gonna move." You groaned through clenched teeth. You slowly pulled out before thrusting back in and eventually you started up a steady pace. His tight walls clenched around you every time you hit his prostate. "S-So deep!" He whined. He couldn't keep his voice down, even though you were in a desolate and empty area there was always a small chance of someone walking by. "Do you feel good Denki?" You asked through pants and groans.
"Oh fuck, I do, I-I really do!" His legs shook as you continued thrusting inside of him, your cock twitched continuously indicating you were close. "C-Can I cum inside?" You panted as your thrusts became erratic and sloppy.
He turned his head to try and look back at you, drool dripped from the corner of his mouth, his face red and sweat was dripping down his face. He looked so fucked out and you loved it. "C-Cum inside..." He whimpered before placing his face back down into the blanket. Your moans picked up in volume as your orgasm closed in, your grip tightened on your boyfriend's hips as your cock twitched one final time before realising it's seed inside of him. Denki whined loudly as your hot seed filled him up, this sent him over the edge, his cock shot more cum onto the blanket and his hole clenched around your sensitive cock. "F-Fuck..." You groaned as you slowly pulled out of him. You watched as your cum dripped out of his ass. Damn was it hot. "Let me cum inside more often..." You let out a breathy chuckle.
"Who's the pervert now?.." Denki mumbled into the balnket, his legs shaking.
"Let's get you home and cleaned up, I don't want you getting sick." You took one corner of the blanket to wipe his ass a little.
"Round two in the shower?" His voice was still muffled by the blanket.
You leant down and pressed a gentle kiss to the back of his neck. "If you're up for it..."
"Best anniversary ever."