chapter two, mosie

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 .

chapter two, mosie

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂?" Landon asked Alaric once they got to his office and settled down. The tiny tour of the school Landon got kinda blew his mind. He never thought about this ever being real, yet here he is.

"We are a school for the supernatural, which covers a lot of territory. Everyone here has something that makes them special in ways that the outside world, wouldn't understand." Alaric stated and corrected Landon.

"Well that's just great. A school. That my house was used for. Is a school for dumb kids who need help with their supernatural beings." Damon says while doing hand movements, everyone just looks at him annoyed.

"It's okay, damon. What we are watching is the future right? We can change the future. Plus Bonnie can do it for us. I won't let someone take your house and build it into a school that's not needed." Elena asks and states with a ridiculous determined face as everyone just looks at her like she's dumb, which is funny because she simply is.

"No, You're wrong, what you are watching already happened. I brought you guys here from different timelines." The random voice corrects her with nothing but annoying laced in her tone.

While Elena looks embarrassed and her cheeks are red.

(And for my dirty minded people like me I'M TALKING BOUT THE CHEEKS ON HER FACE!!)

"You know I would have never thought I'd say this In my 1,035 years of living but here I am, Katerine is better."Elijah says, whipping the corner of his mouth that had blood with his handkerchief.

London shifted his gaze to Hope, who was leaning on the office door and then to Morrigan who was sitting on Alaric's desk applying more red lipstick on her already light cherry lips with her compact mirror .

"So, what are you two?" He asks the two sister's.

"Who in their right mind would ask that?" Klaus said, leaning back in his seat and spreading apart his legs.

"Oh my god." Caroline said under her breath staring at Klaus being obvious to the fact that there are vampires and can hear.

So everyone turns to her and she blushes and turns away.

Hope was visibly upset from the question she was asked. "I should get to class." She beats her way around the question and leaves.

While Morrigan just smiles, not being affected at all. "Oh, Love." She says and it goes oh so well with her fathers accent. "I'm what's called a tribird". "A what now?" London asks not knowing what that Is and Morrigan starts to get irritated which by her face you can tell..

"A tribird. A witch. A vampire, and a werewolf." She says as she gets off the desk and takes slow steps to him each word she says."Huh?" He asks, still not getting it.

Klaus smirks at Morrigan.

"Oh, my devil." Morrigan mutters under her breath grabs and paper and a pen of Ric desk writing something then saying a spell. " Ce que je dis est inventé vas-y" The paper disappears. "What are you doing?" Ric asks knowing she is doing a spell just not which type, but she holds up her pointer finger as if telling him to wait.