♡ #9: "virtue itself turns vice."

as far as appearances went, rhiannon was visibly the weakest of the group

as far as appearances went, rhiannon was visibly the weakest of the group. tara made sure to bring the blonde a spare pair of clothes in their rush to the hospital, comfortable ones that wouldn't strain her wounds. donning grey sweats and a loose fitting white long sleeve shirt concealing most of her wounds, like the scrapes all along her knees. while getting changed all she could think about was anika & the night she made sure rhi didn't fall and cut them all up. the irony was sickening.

she wore a sling over her arm, restricting movement of the shoulder that had her second stab wound. practically her entire arm was out of comission, her hand that stuck out of the sling wrapped up from the night of the apartment attack.

gale weather's was an incredible journalist, rhiannon decides as they make their way into an abandoned alleyway. the fact she was allowed to find some kind of... lair, before the cops could. it was impressive.

ethan and rhiannon hung towards the back of the group, hands interlocked as they went. it didn't stop mindy from constantly checking on them, shooting ethan daggers with her eyes.

it felt like walking into a trap. her hear rate quickened & ethan gave her hand a squeeze. "i don't like this." she whispered, just as they finally entered the theater.

"it's not just a theater. it's a shrine." gale announced, turning on the lights.

the scene laid out infront of them was enough to render the group speechless. a robe for each ghostface displayed on stage, while rows of cases displayed victims and killers memorabilia. like they were nothing more than fun movie collectibles and not pieces of the worst moments of real peoples lives.

completely distracted by the disturbing scene laid out infront of her, the blonde girl moves through the aisles, searching until she sees her own history laid out.

there's a picture with an incredibly detailed drawing of casey becker, also a sketch of her phone and her mutilated body hanging from a tree. right next to it was a bloodied knife, no doubt the one sam's father killed her with.

"they have the knife my aunt was stabbed with." she spoke out loud, voice catching in her throat. she was beautiful. even in sketch, she was gorgeous. it hurt, to see the way someone enjoyed detailing her murder on paper. to have never even gotten the chance to meet the person who she reminded her family of so much.

"they've got the whole god damn franchise." mindy announced, her theory really falling into place.

rhiannon's mind spun with questions. what kind of person would collect all of these things? display the worst moments of their lives like it was something to be proud of. frustration coursed through rhiannon's body to the point where she doesn't even realize shes crying.

"you've all been through so much." detective bailey speaks up, watching as everyone remaining in the room is slowly haunted by the past. ethan fucking hates him right now, his eyes following the look on rhi's face.