Chapter 26

Everyone was enjoying near the pool and Mable was sitting with her legs dipped in water and her handsome uncles were just near her but inside the swimming pool.
Y/N was sitting at a table having Her wine, At another corner of the swimming pool where Yoomi and Chan drowning in each others eyes rather than water.
Taejoon was sitting beside Y/N stealing periodic glances from Ezra who was playing with Mable.

"Y/Nshiiii are you hear to drink wine in swimsuit and enjoy the view of handsome men swimming??!" Soobin said out of the blue. Y/N practically choked on her wine "You and Handsome?! Oh please!" She said while catching her breath "Oh my love you don't know how many girls die for this face" Soobin said dramatically pushing his wet hairs backwards and posing like a model "shut up! Cmon" Y/N snapped. "Cmon Y/N!!! Come inside the pool!!" Soobin said again "Nope!".

"Mom cmon don't be a bore!!!!!" Mable chimed in. "I'm cold baby I'll get sick---" Before she could say anything else two muscular arms lifted her up and threw her inside the pool with a loud splash and everyone started laughing like crazy. "CHAN!!" Y/N shouted to the man who threw her into the water "What?? Don't be a mood spoiler cmon!!" He defended himself.

In all this funny stuff The Kim Brothers couldn't get their eyes off Y/N after all she was so sexy in water with that white, almost transparent swimsuit of hers.
The evening went happily and now it was Dinner time.

They were on the VIP section of a 7 star hotel deciding what to eat. Y/N was wearing a simple purple bodycon dress and she looked sexy ofcourse,her phone rang as she excused herself away from the area. Y/N went to the hallway looking for signals and didn't paid attention to who was coming towards her until thir shoulders bumped and Y/N lost her balance she closed her eyes and waited for the hard ground to hit but it never came.
Instead one arm was wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling. After 3 min when she opened her eyes she was met with a pair of Bluiesh-grey eyes staring at her and she literally got lost within them.

Both of them were looking into each others eyes losing the track of time until Y/N's phone rang again. Y/N came out of her dream land and maintained distance from None other than Jimin.
"Um-i...Thanks" Y/N said and went away to attend the phone.

Jimin's POV:

Everyone was in the restaurant and u was late. Not purposely i was getting ready you know. I was on my way looking through my phone when i bumped into someone.

That person was about to fall when as an instinct i held the person preventing them from falling. But oh! When i looked in those eyes i left the time stop there. The eyes were dark and deep and like an endless galaxy, so deep and endless and so beautiful that i don't want to find my way back in reality.
A chocolatey sent invaded my senses and that's when it hit me that the person im holding is none other than Y/N.

I was drawn out of the terrace by a ring, as if a phone is ringing and suddenly Y/N distanced herself from me standing up muttering a Thank you she left to attend the call.

She really didn't feel anything special?  Anything like butterflies in her stomach? Anything like that i felt? Like i wanted the time to stop, her to be forever in my arms, idk why i felt that but i just never wanted to leave her.

I shrugged off these thoughts and made my way towards the Restuarant where everyone is waiting.

Y/N's POV:

After that incounter with Jimin i attended the call that was from Uncle Jackson he wanted to ask about some stuff. After the call ended i was going back to the restaurant and that's when something clicked.

Flashback

"Come on Y/N trust me nothing will happen" Jimin's voice reached me as i stood there at there on the platform ready to dive into the pool.
Jimin has convinced me to go swimming with him and help me get over my fear of drowning it's not that i can't swim i just can't go in deep pools and this one under me was exactly the one im scared off. "Jiminshiii im scared" i said and looked down my head already spinning. "Y/N-ah  trust me im here i won't let anything happen to you" Jimin said and i trust him. And even if i die atleast I'll see Jimin before dying. Without thinking much i jumped and the water rushed through me going in my nose and ears i can't breathe i wanted to open my mouth but suddenly someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close. I was hit with a muscle chest. "Shhh shhh calm down im here Y/N-ah im here" Jimin's voice rang through my ears and i automatically relaxed i clinged onto him even more "i...i..i thought..i was...going to-to die" i said still catching my breath. "Shhh baby you are safe if anything would have happened to you i would have died too" he said and i cannot believe that i have him in my life. Im so lucky that i have him and i can't imagine my life without him. "Now come lemme teach you hiw to swim" he said started teaching me.

End of Flashback

I snapped out of my memories when i heard a lound roll of laughter and that's when i realised that i have finally reached the Restuarant and everyone is laughing and having talk. I composed myself and went towards them and sat beside Soobin.

"Y/N what took you so long??" Soobin asked "Nothing Uncke called it was some work stuff" i said. Soobin nodded and looked outside the window. The Table we are sitting on has a huge massive glass window giving us the look of the outside road. Soobin is not the kind to stay quite during gathering like these. Somthing is off with him i can say by the look in his eyes.

Our food arrived and my eyes went to Jin's plate he ordered Gazpacho. It was fine until i noticed Garlic in it he didn't notice it and was about to take a sip when "JIN!" I said so loudly everyone looked at me "Um...ah..your Gazpacho has Garlic in it" i said and Jin put that spoon back. Yeah! He is allergic to it.
They called the waiter and asked him to get another one without Garlic.

Author's POV:

The Kim Brothers Specially Jin was so confused and happy at the same time.
She really cares dosen't she?
She still remembers our choices as well as our allergies.
Y/N is actually doing all this for fun or she has some motive behind it.

With all these thoughts the Brothers had their Dinner. It was time for all of them to go to their room. Y/N just tugged Mable to bed when her phone rang, she picked it up "Y/N i need you right now....pl-z" the voice cracked at the end "at the rooftop in 5 min" She said and ended the call.

Y/N went at the rooftop and saw a man standing there in shirt,shorts and slippers. Feeling Y/N's presence the guy turned around and the sight broke Y/N's heart into a million pieces.

"What happened Soobin~ah why r you crying"
_________________________________________

YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
FINALLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Keep Supporting
Keep Voting

Love yaa!♡