Extra Part: Sick

Ame found her mate stuck in bed, Misa looked very sick. Ame couldn't stand seeing her like this so she sat down next to Misa and gave her a kiss on the cheek and started brushing Misas beautiful white hair. Misa smiled slightly as she looked up to Ames face with tired eyes.

"I don't feel really good..." Misa said as she leaned towards Ames caring hand and smiled slightly. "I need to rest.." She coughed slightly and Ame felt sad as she got up.

"I will go get some medicine and food for you, just wait here my love" She said and chuckled slightly leaving the pouting Misa to lay on the bed alone again.

Ame went into the kitchen and made some tea for her beta and took some medicine. When she was done she went back into the bedroom and Misa had sat up on the bed looking straight at Ame "Are you back now? Don't leave me again.." She said and whimpered as Ame gave her the tea and medicine to take.

Misa took the medicine and drank some of the tea as she looked tiredly at Ame.

The alpha kissed her beta onto the forehead and smiled looking at her. "I wont leave you alone again."

When Misa finished drinking the tea Ame put the cup down to the table and tugged Misa onto the bed. "Rest well" Ame kissed Misa one more time as Misa began to fall asleep on the bed.