Part 1: How Does It Feel To Lose?

After everything that has happened it was the first time Misa had felt something hit her, it was like something interesting was actually going to happen. When she went to school that day she found herself being stared at by students, students that had never seen her, students that had always ignored her presence. As a beta she had never gotten this kind of attention, she knew it was very overwhelming.

Misa just glared at them and then they all looked away, not everyday was like this.

The alpha stood infront of Misas locker and looked down at her, like she was looking for something. Misa crossed her arms as he looked up at Ame. "What are you doing here Ame?" she asked as she took her eyes off of the alpha and pushed Ame away to get to her own locker.

Ame took hold of Misas wrist as she pushed her onto the locker. "You should always be aware of your surroundings, you lose this time" The alpha grinned and chuckled.

Misa felt herself blush slightly, she sighed as she pushed Ame off of her softly. "This doesn't count" She said trying to get Ame off of here as she looked up.

Well, it's not like Ame listened to the Beta she just smirked even more and whispered into Misas ear "How does it feel to lose?".

"I didn't lose!" Misa said as she felt her ears blush.. She whimpered slightly and then turned her face away. She finally broke off from Ames grasp and took her stuff from the locker as she glared up at Ame.

"You will pay for this!" The beta growls as she takes her stuff and walks to her class.

Ame chuckled at Misas reaction as her friend came to Ames side and giggled "Why do u like messing with Misa so much?" she asked Ame curiously as Ame was in her own world and smirked looking at the back of Misa when she walked away. "I like seeing her reactions, she is just so silly."