-Random HCs-🌺

(If I got any of the facts wrong, do tell me)

1. Since waltz became popular in the capital, Austria likes waltzing. She enjoys going to the Vienna Balls, sometimes she brings Germany or Switzerland with her.

2. As bee keeping is quite the way of life in the place, expectedly, Slovenia is also a beekeeper.

3. Botswana has eyes comparable to diamonds. Most of her accessories have diamonds in them, as she is the largest producer of diamonds in Africa. She is second largest in the world after Russia.

4. Bosnia and Herzegovina is represented by one person internationally. Although he is just called Bosnia. Herzegovina is represented by a seperate Entity, but she rarely goes to the meetings.

5. Estonia have a very good voice and enjoys singing. She is also one of the smartest countries out there.

6. Most of the Arab countries own pet cats. They all bring their cats to the Arab League meetings.

7. Saint Vincent (and the Grenadines. Yes, they are also seperate people in my HC) has met the British Royal Family several times.

8. Maldives attended the world's first underwater meeting in 2009. One of the most memorable experiences she have.

9. Saint Kitts and Nevis are big fans of the Hamilton musical. Since Alexander Hamilton was from Nevis, British west indies.

10. Bulgaria is fond of yoghurt. It was theorized the country brought yoghurt to the world.