Chapter one - Pool party

Men on suit with mask arrived at the wedding with guns on their hands they shot everyone and no one was left alive both young ,old and children,blood stained the floor few hours later ambulance and the police arrived.

BEGINNING

Beauty arrived 7:00pm at the mansion which she was ordered to clean by her parents who owns a little cleaning business to make a living.
The door bell rang but no response Mike went into the control room he checked the computer who on earth is that he thought to himself. Minutes after coming downstairs Mike opened the door and he laughed when he stared at the person standing in front of him, Beauty was dressed in a long black gown and a blue apron with working gloves.
"What are you? Mike asked looking disgusted
"Are you sir Holy Dover?beauty asked
"Are this rags on your body?
"Excuse me sir that's not nice.
"Oh getting offended I see, you should know that name Dover is quit powerful for a peasant like you is not worthy of calling it out
"Are they Gods or what?....sir I really don't want trouble but I would like if you fuck off my face,by the looks of things you are not the owner off this house it's a pool party anyways.
"How dare you?he roared out,you little bitch
He was about to give her a slap when Benson approached them he stared at his friend mike whose face looked like someone who was about to kill someone averting his gaze he turned he stared at Beauty from her head too toe everything about her was filthy and low class but looking at her face she had long dark braids African light skin a straight face and pink puffy lips.
What are you? he stared at her from head to toe
"Sir it's who are you not what are you, well am here to clean
Okay come in you can start upstairs
"Okay sir excuse me,she walked away
"That rude bitch
"Come on mike leave the low class alone go have some fun let's party bro
"That's why I love you bro
The music was too loud beauty found it had to breathe due to the smell of cigarette and alcohol in the air every step or Conner she took someone was either kissing or having sex these people are weird they have no shame doing it out in the open she thought to her self,she finally arrived at the masters room upstairs and took out cleaning tools she started with the vacuum cleaner and started cleaning up, this room is way bigger than all of my house hmm wonderful she rolled her eyes.
Waking towards the window side she opened the balcony receiving the fresh air she took in a deep breath,she saw a dark guy with a punk hair cut holding a bottle of alcohol he took a sip threw the bottle away then jumped into the large pool what was he doing here all alone while at the front yard there was a pool party going on maybe he wanted to be alone and have a quiet swim she thought to her self but why does he look sad? Minutes passed but he was still not coming out and no sigh of him due to shock she immediately rushed downstairs using the back stairs connected to the balcony she reached as quick as she could and jumped into the pool taking him out she performed CPR on him seeing that he wasn't responding. Immediately she went inside and tried getting their attention but too no avail she decided to switch the music off.
"What the fuck happened?the crowd started complaining
"Wait isn't it you that rude bitch
"You are only a lowly cleaner how dare you disturb our party.
"We need to call an ambulance
"No the only one who will need that is you cause you won't leave here in one piece

Hearing the words from those two guys who I met at the door especially these young girl who had light brown eyes how could she say that I was so terrified what did I get myself into I thought to myself I can't die or even get injured how would my parents survive without me and that my stupid brother all these people are rich I can't even win a case if I dared to get hurt and report to the authorities no one would listen to a low class.
" Um s she stuttered.please someone is dying
"Dying,who?
"A dark guy with a punk hair cut,he should be in the back side
"Benson,is that not your brother
"What the fuck is he doing now.
Two other guys one with black dread hair called Set and the other with red dread hair called Christian came forward and rushed too the pool the rest of us followed them reaching the pool he was lying lifeless the ambulance came over and took him four of those guys left including the young lady. I went in to continue my cleaning I saw a light skin guy with round cut hair style he looks familiar I thought to my self he held a girl they both kissed I was about leaving when I heard his voice,no wonder he looked familiar.
"Bamy?i called out he stood still for a while then turned slowly he was shocked with eyes wide open as he stared at me
"B is that you? What on earth are you doing here?
"I should ask you the same,to clean of cause
"Do you know her?the girl asked looking disgusted
"Ummm no I don't
"Bamy?i screamed out
"I think she knows you,well i will Leave now figure this out,she walked away
"Look what you caused,I just lost a catch to fuck now
"Ew so disgusting If only this girls knew who they were allowing to touch them
"Enough with all this I asked why you are here
"I told you am here to clean and didn't you tell mother and father you are going too sleep over at your friends house for a group project instead you are here partying
"And aren't you supposed to be at home I know dad don't let you out this late
"We are in need of money the landlord is already asking for money I mean rent
"Oh shit what to do now?
"Are you asking me? ...You are the elder here you think of something bro
"Don't call me that here someone might hear you
"Don't tell me you are leaving a fake life it actually hurts to think you are ashamed of us.Hmm wait till I tell mother and father or your cool friends the truth.
"You wouldn't dare
"Watch me.
I tried going outside but he held me tight I couldn't move I smiled too myself I would bribe him with this.

Hello everyone am confidence uzomah and am new here I hope am welcomed please sorry the book is not edited I wrote this book for some years now just adjusting and making some changes it's stressful I had to copy from my note book to my phone. I hope you enjoy reading thank you.