weird - 2

The dream starts with some local fight that I forgot why they were fighting for, but anyways.

Then the scenario changes , now I am a boy and was talking to one of my teachers.

Then a girl come askes me for me thing and I respond to her. We start to meet each other quit often.

Then the scenario again changes where me and her being lovey-dovey (nothing more just hugging) in the house. Then suddenly an explosion happens and my girlfriend (that girl) gets kidnaped by some robots and was being captivated in a bed outside my school (read the title guys) well there starts and epic battle and I take cover behind a jeep with this friendly robot he calls me "you master" I look at him like wtf man but I ask him for a gun and he gives me one, then we both starts to fight the main boss. I shoot one of them they shoot one of us and it lasted for an sometime. But their team mates started to reduce, the whole place had the smell of blood and the whole place was on fire. The whole are was covered with blood. It wasn't a pleasant sight to watch and I stand with my subordinates fighting to our limits to rescue my girlfriend (I still don't know how the heck did she got kidnaped).

And the leader ran into the school premises with his minions carrying my girlfriend with them. And like any other hero it is my fucking job to rescue that sorry ass. So I went in , with a sigh. I insisted to go alone(I am a certified fool, even though it is my dream that I saw while I was sleeping). There he stands with a gun in his hand. I didn't that my girlfriend was taken outside or maybe it was late to turn around. The fight we both begun , but how many ever bullets I shoot it was being absorbed and then he started to show its to color, it changed from a human to an monster and was going to devour me. I tried to escape but I was hit by a bullet it piers through my left shoulder I felt the pain (how? Idk). I was left in the cold floor but I don't wanna die so got up and ran , but even if I ran out this thing will follow but then I was pushed out of the building and I heard a 'Thank you and good bye' I looked back and then it happened.

My friendly robot sacrificed himself to kill it for everyone. Where I become really angry and started to and then we got our victory and we too lost some good soul.

Last thing I see my girlfriend is smiling as I was not able to see or hear from her.