Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Ning Xin heard a familiar sound that she had not seen for a long time in her sleepiness, as if she had heard it somewhere. She didn't miss the words in her ear, but she thought about the scene where her husband protected her tightly when there was a car accident.

"Huaimin, if you blame me, I'm not good at being a mother-in-law. I also love you three mothers and don't want you to move. But you know the current situation. It's too scary. I'm afraid that our family will be involved by our in-laws.

Mrs. Ning proposed to let the three daughters-in-law move out, which was very uncomfortable, ashamed and helpless. She knew that this daughter-in-law was a good woman, but the youngest son was gone, and she couldn't let the eldest son get involved. The palms and backs of her hands are full of meat. Let Ning Xin and Ning Yi of the second family move out. She is also uncomfortable as a grandmother.

In-laws were decentralized to labor reform because of "feudal residual poison" and "litong foreign countries". She has seen her in-laws and his family being pulled up on the stage. The scene of fighting is simply terrible. Not only that, because of the in-laws, Huaimin, the daughter-in-law, was also implicated and suspended as a doctor. The hospital asked her to write for an examination. In addition, a few days ago, a working group came home to investigate the situation of her daughter-in-law, which made Grandma Ning very afraid that she would be implicated.

Shu Huaimin didn't tell her mother-in-law about these annoying things. It was her sister-in-law Zhu Hong who she told her mother-in-law.

After thinking about it again, Mrs. Ning still listened to the advice of her eldest daughter-in-law and asked her daughter-in-law's family to move away and have less contact with them, so as not to be accused of being accused.

Shu Huaimin was worried about her mother's family. Unexpectedly, her mother-in-law's family fell into the rock and asked the three of them to move out and draw a clear line with them.

Shu Huaimin can't see what her mother-in-law means. Isn't she afraid that as the daughter of the Shu family, she will implict the Ning family? She was soft on the outside and strong on the inside, and then said with a cold face, "I know, Mom. When I find a place to live later, I will take Ning Xin and Ning Yi to move away."

Mrs. Ning took out a gray checkered handkerchief from her pocket, "You have to spend money to rent a house. I'll give you these 50 yuan. You can rent a house first."

Mrs. Ning drove her daughter-in-law and grandchildren out to live. She felt uncomfortable and could only subsidize them with money, so that she could feel better. If you rent a house outside, if you rent two rooms, you only need two or three yuan a month, which is enough for the three of you to pay the rent for a year.

As for the future, let's see what happens. If this is over, just let them move back.

"Mom, no, I have money here." Shu Huaimin didn't want her mother-in-law's money.

Shu Huaimin was angry at this moment and felt that her mother-in-law was slapped first and then gave a sweet date. She didn't want to accept such kindness.

Ning Xin had a few thoughts in her mind: Huaimin, isn't this her mother's name? The one who talked to my mother should be the grandmother who had already passed away, talking about moving.

Ning Xin knew this: in that turbulent era, after the accident in her grandfather's family, her grandmother obeyed her aunt's instructions and let her family move out.

Ning Xin thought she was dreaming and missed her mother. How could she dream about when she was young?

But the voice of grandma and mom ringing in my ears, which is very real. After the car accident, did she go straight to the hell to hear her mother and grandmother's voice? Otherwise, just like her mother and grandmother by her side, the two elders have already passed away.