part 1

Whole room was shaking with pleasurable moans and groans...
??:- ah ah s-slow d-down...
(A boy begged to another one who was just f**king him senseless)
??:- y-you asked for it you sl-slut...ahhh
(Another boy said while increasing
his speed)
So lemme introduce.....

ahhh(Another boy said while increasinghis speed)So lemme introduce

Jeon jungkook...
CEO of jeon empire...
23 yrs old..
A multi billionaire
Have parents but they don't care about him they just think him as money maker machine...
Married to taehyung
Love his husband more than himself...
Cold, stubborn, hot, beautiful dream boy of everyone...

Kim taehyung
An orphan
Poor
Work as a waiter...
Have his hyungs as his family..
Married to jungkook
Don't like jungkook...
Handsome, hot full daddy material...

Let's get back to the story...
So after doing their thing taehyung got up and left from there...leaving a tired and sad jk behind...
Jk:- try to give me a chance love...
He sighed and got up from the bed...and left for his morning routine..

Time skip...
Taehyung:- ohhooo look who is here?
Tae said while looking at jungkook who was coming downstairs limping slightly...tae went towards jungkook and grab his hand and drag him to the living room...he left his hand with a jerk and said...
Tae:- i am tired now Mr jeon I can't do this anymore just free me from this force relationship i don't wanna continue it anymore...
Jk:- *stares at tae fondly* then how i will survive love...
Tae:- then die i don't care about you bloody shit you are nothing but a burden....
Jk:- i know love... *He peck tae's cheek and left for his office*
While tae grabbed his hair in frustration....
Tae:- ahhhh when I will be free from this forced relationship....

So let me tell you the flashback...
Jeon Jungkook is a cute and beautiful ceo of jeon enterprise and kim taehyung an ordinary cafe worker...
One day when jungkook was coming back from his office he saw taehyung helping a poor guy by giving him some food...when jungkook saw taehyung for the first time he fell in love with Taehyung He started to follow taehyung everywhere after 1 month of following and stalking taehyung one day he decided to propose him because he was confirmed about his feelings...when he proposed taehyung taehyung rejected him by saying they are not made for each other... jungkook begged taehyung for giving him a chance but taehyung didn't agreed because he thought jungkook is soo rich he will just use him and after some days he will be get bored of him...but jungkook didn't stopped he start to send gifts and flowers to taehyung house and letters with i love you at the end but taehyung ignored his all efforts... that's when jungkook made a deal with taehyung that taehyung have to marry him otherwise he will kill taehyung's closed ones (his hyungs) or make their life hell taehyung was afraid to lose his friends more like hyungs so he agreed for the deal... taehyung married him or we can say jungkook made taehyung marry him forcefully after that day taehyung always torture jungkook by saying harsh words..like slut hoe etc. But jungkook didn't say anything because he loves Taehyung too much to give up on him...this marriage is like a loveless marriage for taehyung but for jungkook it's heaven..... taehyung always fu*k jungkook always like everyday whenever he is stressed but still jungkook didn't complain because he knows that he himself choose this... taehyung did everything to make jungkook divorce him but jungkook was so stubborn an blinded by love to see anything...

Time skips at night...
Jungkook entered the mansion looking so tired and exhausted...he smiled when he saw taehyung sitting on the couch waiting for him...he went towards him and sat beside him.
Jk:- baby why are you still up?? *Caress his hairs lovingly*
Tae yank his hands and said rudely....
Tae:- i don't have time to waste on a slut like you i am still up because I can't sleep without f*cking you *smirk* let's go to the bedroom slut..
jk:- *sad and tired voice* please love not today i am very tired...i want to sleep you can have me tomorrow please...
Tae got Angry and stood up from the couch...
Tae:- i am not asking you i am ordering you...you yourself choose this now don't act like a victim here...i don't want to listen anything
*He grabbed jk's and dragged him upstairs who sighed and let tae do whatever he want*
That night tae went too rough on jk who was just laying like a lifeless body...
After 10 rounds tae pulled himself and laid beside jk breathing heavily who passed out due to tiredness....
Tae:- sorry jungkook but I have to do this so you can release me from this loveless and unwanted marriage...
He got up from the bed and left from there....that's when jungkook opened his eyes a little...and said in a weak voice...
Jk:- don't worry hyungie i am going to set you free from this unwanted marriage soon...
After saying this he passed out...again