Mattheo

As I heard were Ron was I grabbed y/n and carried her to the Gryffindors common room I knew the password because y/n told me everything.
,,WERE THE FUCK IS RON FUCKING WEASELBEE HUH?!" I screamed as soon as I stepped into the room with y/n in my arms I put her down and searched the ugly eyes from Ron.

,,what do you want?!" Ron said and I gave him a big punch into his ugly ass face . Theo gave him one in the butt and pansy slapped his face twice and said ,,you ugly ass motherfucker if you will touch or rape y/n again you will regret every single thing I'm gonna swear you ugly ass bitch" every Gryffindor said ,,rape?!"

,,RON YOU RAPED Y/N?!" Harry said and he gave Ron a slap on his face . ,,deserved" everyone said even the Weasley twins .
Y/n was still crying and terrified I hugged her and said ,,it's okay come let's go away from this ugly ass bitch-ahem I mean Ron "

We got into our dorms and I hugged y/n I was worried about her ,,are you feeling alright? Let me get you some Tee wait here" I said and stood up ,,no p-please don't leave me " she said and I sat next to her again and hugged her .
Suddenly Harry came in and said ,,are you okay y/n? Don't worry Ron isn't here" He said and I asked ,,how do you know the password?" ,,Dumbledore gave it to us he knows and Ron will not be in Hogwarts this year"

,,I better not see his ugly face ever again " I said  ,,should we get some ice cream?" I asked y/n ,,y-y-es p-p-lease" she answers  ,,alright come " I said and helped her up I hold her hand so she knows that she is safe.

We called pansy Theo and Draco and they all came we went to the mall to get some ice cream and I was still holding y/ns hands and I didn't mind it at all.
We bought ice cream and then went outside we all ate it but y/n wasn't smiling at all. She was still shaking a bit but after the ice cream her hands were only shaking a bit .

We got back to Hogwarts and got into our dorms but then Dumbledore called me and y/n

,,miss black and mister riddle . First of all I'm very sorry to hear what Ron did to you this year you will not see him so you don't hav ego worry. But mister riddle it was also not good to break Ron's nose if this happened's  again you will be punished understand?" Dumbledore said ,,yes  professor " I said and we got out

,,phew" I said and we walked up to our dorms again I still could feel that y/n was shaking . When we were In our dorms I said ,,let me get you some hot chocolate so you maybe feeling better stay here." I said and wanted to opened the door

Suddenly y/n hold my hands and said ,,can I come with you I don't wanna be alone" ,,of course come let's go" I pulled her hand soft and we got some hot chocolate for y/n and a soda for me .

When we were back we saw pansy and Draco holding hands ,,bro are you guys together or something? Cause no friends are holding hands like that" Draco asked and pointed to our hands ,,yeah we are just friends? Just let us she is still shaking so I'm holding her hand "  I said and opens the door to our dorm and got in.

We drank our drinks and we talked after we drank done it was already a little dark outside.
,,wanna watch cartoons?" I asked ,,sure" y/n answers . We watched some cartoons and we fell asleep.

Y/n got over it and the days went away very fast and today is the last day before they had to go home but Theo stays because he doesn't have to go back anymore because his mother moved back to London.
In the morning after they all woke up y/n wanted to do something special because she hadn't any classes.

,,should we go to hogsmeade?" I asked ,,sure let's ask the others!" y/n answers . We got out of bed and asked our friends if they wanna come with us. Draco couldn't come because his head hurts but pansy and Theo wanted to go with us.

We went to hogsmeade and we bought some stuff and we had a lot of fun there. After a few hours we went to a restaurant to eat and after one hour we were done and went back to Hogwarts.

When we were back y/n and I started to pack up stuff because tomorrow morning we already had to go.we went to bed and fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up and got ready to go
This is what we wore:

The next morning we woke up and got ready to go This is what we wore:

What I wore

After we got ready we went to our friends to say goodbye and then we left

At 12 am we arrived at home and my mom and Sarah came running to us and hugged us and told us that they missed us.

,,how are you dear?" our moms asked us ,,we are fine thanks" I replied,,come! Let's have some breakfast!" Sarah said and we got in the house.

,,oh my good I missed your pancakes mom!" y/n said and started to eat and me too.
,,awww! I Hope you two had a great time in Hogwarts! And is I love your two outfits!" Lori my mom said.

,,oh thanks mom we bought some stuff at the mall with our friends " I said ,after we ate done we went to our rooms and unpacked our stuff.

I got in y/n her room because I wanted to tell her something. When I went in her room I saw her writing a letter probably for pansy or someone.
TW!(not gonna spoiler )
,,hey can we talk?" I asked ,,sure what's on your mind? " she answered. I closed the door and took a deep breath
,,ilikeyouverymuchdoyouwannabemygirlfriend" I said and went red

,,wait what" she said ,,doyouwannabemygirfriend" ,,oh-my-god-YES DOUBLE YES DRIBBLE YES YES YES YES !"
She said and kissed me on the lips.

We kissed like for 1 minute and when we stoped we were out of breath ,,puh uhm so we are dating now?" I asked and went red again. ,,yes " she answers,,I love you you know that" I said and looked her in the eyes her beautiful eyes.

,,I love you more" she said and looked into my eyes and smiled at me . I closed my eyes and kissed her again

After a few minutes we went out of the room and told our mother what happened,,OH MY GOD I KNEW YOU TWO WERE MENT FOR EACH OTHER!" our mothers said at the same time we giggled.

This is the end of the story and I hope you like it and it would really help if you would rate it! Thanks I really spend time writing this ! And if you have any tips then please tell me!