SCP Foundation - Fgod Error

Euclid SCP Idea

- As usual, Error jumps into the void but instead of being found by a merciful deity he's picked up by a more experimental one who's known for being cold but not outright cruel.

- He would be placed in the SCP world as a Euclid class scp known as 'Descendant Of Destruction' and would be found somewhere of religious importance after natives start getting paranoid of, and I quote 'the end of the world as we know it'

- This version of Error would be dangerous and destructive at all times but not by choice instead being like that because of the corrosive gas pouring off him that can make anything decay as well as his acidic tears which constantly pour from his eyes. Understandably, this would make containment pretty hard.

- He would be Euclid not because he tried to escape but because the gas and tears are incredibly dangerous and burn through or erode most material both organic and in organic.

- He would only be allowed to visit people from behind a Titanium reinforced vinyl gate with no glass whatsoever every while the visitor wore a hasmat suit with air filtration on the other side and the visitor had to be of level 3 clearance or above.

Safe SCP Idea

- Just like it says at the start, Error is picked up by a cold but not cruel deity who places him in a world where the SCP foundation is a real organisation.

- This version of Error would be a safe class SCP, he'd be able to shape-shift anything about his own  body anything from minor organ changes to changing to an animal form. He's only really able to do this though if he knows about the form or creature he's trying to change to.

- He'd be mistaken for an entity of folklore at first which prompted the foundation to check out the area and try contain him, he'd likely shift to an entity from folklore to get away since the creatures from Fantasy are usually given unique abilities that could be useful to him but would eventually be caught when a team with a reality anchor came and convinced him he wasn't about to get hurt.

- At first he'd be confused for an animal entity but would soon fix that clarification by calling himself a monster in classic undertale fashion.