Summer 2023

So, as stated in the description, this book is mainly just a update thing that I'll do for each of the seasons and hopefully keep on top of. So, first things first, books. As of now, the currently planned books that I'll be working on include the Star Wars and the Red Vs. Blue book. I know I recently made a post, and the Attack on Titan book was mentioned along with the hunter's journey series, so I'll be addressing these four.

1-The easiest to address will be the Attack on Titan book, because as of now I have only seen the first season, collage and other stuff put that on the back burner, so I'll be catching up to the more recent shit so I can fully plot out what I want to unlike some of my more previous work. 

2-The second regards my plans for Hunter's journey, as of now, I have current plans to rewrite the series under a new book, fondly called Hunter's Journey Rekindled, which will take the lessons I've learned since writing that first book and incorporating them into this series, the main plot points through the four books will remain the same, with come continuity changes and some backstory things changing to fit better with the plans going forward. As of now, I plan to write that book to encompass all of the four current works and the planned fifth that was going to be called War of Kings. Though a whiles way off, this series also has some planned post D1 taken king era stuff with Eremis and what her plot would have been during the Rise of Iron expansion. Then to the later alliance between Remnant and Sol from D2 vanilla to the modern storyline with changes based upon the events of our dear Kell of Kells. 

3-Now, as for the RVB book, this one will maybe be less frequent in uploads as it seems have not done as well as some of my other books in the past, but plans for that one still go through the main plot up till the end of the chorus arc, where I plan to go my own path as while the time travel arc had a good ending, I believe delving into the fates of the remaining agents of freelancer would have been better plot wise given the focus seeming to be pulled away from the core red's and blues themselves.

4-lastly in regards to the books mentioned above and the one currently being worked on, I am uncertain on if this will take up the majority of the summer schedule or not given the shear length of the clone wars, but at current, with my side stories and mainline episodes, I plan to take a break around the end of season 1 to give me time to fully plan out season two and prevent myself from burning myself out as to end up with a similar instance that was the fourth hunter's journey book. 

__

So, those are my thoughts regarding some of the books, but now as of now, here is some other things that I want to address and share.

Will Ready Start return? Yes, as of the last season, the distain for the show's ability to create a more competent plot has been restored, it's still not amazing, be brought me back enough to possibly return to writing purely RWBY related storylines.

The fate of the My hero book. Currently, plans are running through my head and they include a rewrite of the first seasons currently posted story and continue to the present seasons, along with the fact that I've had another idea for a Warframe and My hero book, while I need to get back into the game to gather more lore related idea's given that I haven't played much since the new war, I still find it to be an interesting thought. 

For the Dragon maid book, a second one will be made once I have all the plans set in place given the content of the second season, but it shall return with our favorite spiky protagonist. 

Lastly, given my new setup in regard to editing and checking my works, I will be going through some of my old completed works that have no plans for rewrites and in my spare time, make sure that they are as primmed of spelling sentence structure problems. 

So, that concludes my first post in this need updates book, please let me know your thoughts and I'll do my best to answer any comments that have questions about the future of this account, eyes up Guardians, I'll see you next time for the release of the new Cooper Chronicles chapter.