Chapter 16: Curing Friends

(The Megaforce Squad is seen along with Iron Jugulis and Great Tusk as they look around to find the giant crystal kaiju as they go to the kingdom where the crystals are.)

G. Tsusk: TUSK! (Well, here we are.)

I. Jugulis: (Hollow Earth, not we can find the guardian and cure your friends.)

Hellboy: We don't have much time left. We have only...

U. Jack: Two hours, five minutes and tewnty seconds.

Knight: Damn, we've got no time.

(Suddenly they see Gridman and Devilman who just got freed from Kaiser Dormammu's commands.)

Devilman: Uh, where are we?

Gridman: I don't know... maybe we are... (realizes) Hey, we're back to normal!

Devilman: (smiles) Heck yeah! (sees Hellboy and his team) Hey, look. Hellboy and the others are here.

Gridman: Good. Let's go.

(Devilman and Gridman approach them, and Hellboy notices that they're back to normal.)

Hellboy: You're back to normal, I see.

Devilman: (nods) Yep, we're back! Nobody makes us as puppets!

(Then they see Knight Gundam.)

Devilman: (confused) Are you a Gundam?

Knight: Yeah, I am. Knight Gundam, at your service.

Gridman: Hmm, who knew.

(They turn to Great Tusk and Iron Jugulis.)

Devilman: Who are those two?

Knight: They're Great Tusk and Iron Jugulis. They used to live here in Hollow Earth, but Union Academy destroyed their home.

Gridman: Oh, sorry about that.

G. Tusk: It's okay, we get it a lot.

I. Jugulis: Your friend here reminds me of rodan, except for he's human.

Devilman: (nods) Yep, now what's the mission?

Hellboy: Bring Supergirl, Green Arrow, Superboy and Batgirl back to their normal selves. They're currently transformed into their DC Superhero Girls' selves. How's everyone?

Gridman: Back to normal. We can send Ultraman Jack and Okina back to Earth Prime to fix the world.

(Gridman opens a portal, and then gives the Patrol Morpher to Okina.)

Gridman: Give this to Zach Snow when you find him

Gridman: Give this to Zach Snow when you find him. We'll handle this.

(Okina nods, and he goes through the portal along with Ultraman Jack. After that, they go to the kingdom, but then two female kaijus come in.)

Celestia: What brings you here at Crystal Guardian's kingdom?

Hellboy: We need to bring our friends back to their normal selves.