Life Ever After (Sequel to OPW Logan Lerman FanFiction)

So yes, the long-awaited sequel to Of Painted Water. I kind of wanted to get it out there, to actually have a chapter on Wattpad so that I'm motivated to keep going with it. I don't know how I feel about it so far, but I really do intend on making it fun. Comment and vote and tell me what you think!

*****Thanks so much for the support on the last one, and the pressure I got to make a sequel in the first place!******

September was a bust. In a way I re-gained my crazy and independent side (had I ever really lost it?) but in another way I was kind of lost. It's like waking up on Christmas to find that your parents got you a new toy, but then two days later they rip it away. Okay, maybe a toy doesn't compare to a persons first love.

How about this: someone bought me a continent and then went AWOL on my ass, throwing in hurricanes and tsunamis and plague and sickness and poverty and drought and plastic. Lots of plastic that just ruined my pretty little continent.

But either way: I was feeling the lonely sting of single-ness.

And to make things ten times worse, it seemed like everyone around me was getting together with another person, making me the most awkward extra wheel in the whole fucking world.

Fred had met this guy online, and apparently their first few dates had gone really great. Jenna, who was totally sweet and date-able from the very beginning, had finally stepped out of her comfort zone a touch and had found out something really great: guys like confidence.

And Robin and I had met with Zander.

Here's that whole story in a nutshell for ya:

*Robin and Nikki enter stage left*

Nikki: Can I get a caramel latte, and a chocolate smoothie for my friend?

Robin: But I want caffeine!

Nikki: Shut up, you're pregnant.

*frightened young barista hurries off to make drinks*

*Zander enter stage right*

Robin: Okay, fuck this, I'm climbing out the bathroom window.

Nikki: Good luck, there aren't any windows in the girls bathroom.

Robin: I could pass for a guy, right?

*Nikki gives Robin a worried look and collects drinks after paying for them, then tugs friend over to a table. Zander catches sight and follows suit.*

Zander: Hey, Nicole. You wanted to talk?

Robin: * quiet and pathetic whimpering*

*Zander looks at Robin and then looks away quickly, a red blush all over his face*

Nikki: Yeah, you kind of fucked my best friend, so we need to chat about that.

*Zander and Robin both choke on air, and proceed to act like both of them don't remember the incident.*

Zander: I, what- Robin you told-?

Robin: Lord Jesus Christ God of all godly-ness.

*Awkward silence ensues, during which Nikki and Robin have angry eyebrow conversation about who tells Zander about the pregnancy*

Robin: *sighs* yeah, so apparently we didn't use a condom.

Zander: I, ah, well... I don't have any STD's, if that's what you're asking.

Robin: No, dude, I'm kind of a fertile young woman, and apparently God decided to bless us with a little gift.

Zander: Fuck.