0:1

"Heeseung-ah!" A beautiful voice called.

The tall boy was hugged from behind by a small body.

"Karina noona!" He exclaimed, surprised.

"You came back already?" He asked once Karina let go of him.

"Mhm..." She smiled as she took one grape from the buffet in front of them and ate it.

"How was your vacation?" Heeseung questioned, taking a cupcake from the same buffet.

"It was really nice! C'mon, let's sit down, and I'll tell you everything!" The girl pulled him by his arm, heading towards a small bench.

They were at a party hosted for their company's new boss. The music was loud and energetic, the food was delicious and the employees were happy.

In the corner of the grand room, two girls were sitting and watching as Karina and Heeseung were talking.

"Pfft. She's such a bitch." One of them said, rolling her eyes.

"I know, right? I mean, how could she even get her hands on a boy like Heeseung. He's the definition of perfect, while Karina is the definition of ridiculous." The taller girl said.

"Wonyoung... how about we pull a bit of a prank on her. Nothing harmful... just embarrassing." The other said.

"Chaewon unnie, you've got a great idea." They smiled knowingly at each other before the music stopped.

From behind the big, red curtains, a tall figure appeared. It was the company's CEO, Kim Sunoo.

He took the microphone from his assistant's hand and put it close to his mouth.

"Good evening!" He started.

"I would like to thank everyone who managed to come here and celebrate me becoming the new CEO of HYPER Entertainment!"

The loud cheers from the public were stopped by Sunoo's hand.

"So please, enjoy the party to the fullest!" After he finished the sentence, everyone started clapping and cheering for the new, handsome CEO.

After the announcement, Karina and Heeseung went to the dance floor and started dancing to Pretty Savage.

Little did they know, they were being stared at by the other two girls. Jang Wonyoung, the company's most famous model, and Kim Chaewon, the actress with the most awards in the company.

As Karina was dancing to the beat, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see no one else other than Kim Minjeong.

"Minjeong!" She hugged her group member excited.

"Unnie! You came back!" Minjeong exclaimed, just as happy as the latter.

After a small chat, the two continued dancing, now to Airplane pt.2.

The atmosphere was fantastic. It could've been considered the best party in many years.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." Karina said, leaving Heeseung and Minjeong behind on the dance floor.

As she was washing her hands, two girls entered the bathroom.

Karina didn't pay much attention, so she continued doing her thing.

"What are you doing here alone?" Wonyoung asked, her arms crossed.

Karina didn't respond since she didn't think that the question was directed to her.

"Yah! How dare you ignore us like that?" Chaewon said in a sharp tone.

Finally, Karina turned around, surprised.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were talking to me." She apologized as she was drying her hands.

"Who else would we be talking to? You, bonehead!" Chaewon exclaimed.

Karina was shocked. She never had anything to do with the two, so why are they talking to her like that?