Chapter One

It's a beautiful day and she is working at a small cafe it's not like she is poor or something but her story is different

Author POV:
So let me introduce her .....
Name: Klara kim,
Family: Father, step mom, step sis , grandma,
Current study as a university student 2nd year,
Works at happy pie (cafe) part time......
"So let me tell you one thing that Klara belongs to a rich family but she works here because she want to stand on her own feets ".

Back to the story:
She is working at cafe when someone arrived with a dark aura wearing all black clothes with black mask and goggles on , followed by many other men looks like they are here to provide him security. He sits on a table and take off his mask and goggles showing his extremely handsome face while his man's covered the whole space for his security purposes.

???pov :
I'm here for her but how I'm going to identify her I don't even know her name nor seen her before...
("That when he see a girl coming in his direction wearing a red t-shirt with black pants looks like it's the uniform for workers here")

Klara: Hello sir! I'm here to serve you. What would you like to order, sir?

???pov :
(She is asking me something but I'm just looking at her face tbh I never seen these type of innocent eyes before they are killing me , her small nose , her brownish hairs ,her milky skin . I'm too much lost in her when she wave her hands infront of me and I came to my senses)

Klara: Sir!

???: Huh....(ignoring eye contact)

Klara: Sir, your order please. (Smiles)

???: Yeah! Caffé Latte with Oatmilk... (Looks into her eyes)

Klara: ok sir noted, It'll be here soon (left)

Author's pov :
(stared at her back untill she disappeared from his sight)

???pov:
I'm lost in her when my phone buzzed and in few seconds I answered it ....

On call:
???: Yes Demir! Any news.(serious)

Demir: her name!!!!! (Excited tone)

???: You find out ! (Suspicious)

Demir: Do you have any doubt on my skills Mr.Amor wong! (Dramatic tone)

Amor: stop this drama and tell me already (irritated)

Demir: firstly change your tone and say thanks to me 😌if I'm n..

Amor: shut up and tell me the name already (angry)

Demir:I'm just joking around why you always shout a..

Amor: DEMIR! (Scary tone)

Demir: it's Klara kim and she works at the same place which you found out before 😅

Call cut....

Amor pov:
Klara kim, so it's your name and I'm right that you works here (my thoughts cut off when ......

Klara: sir here is your order! (Put the tray at the table )

Amor pov: should I ask for her name? Yes I should

Amor: what's your n...

Receptionist: Klara it's a call for you come fast .

Klara: I'm coming, sorry sir excuse me. (Left)

Amor pov: did she just said Klara to her omg I found her out...( I'm too shocked that, It takes me 2 mins to came to my sense) I got up and goes to receptionist and ask for Klara)

Amor: Excuse me (serious)

Receptionist: Yes! How may I help you sir?

Amor: the one who served me a while ago her name is Klara right ?

Receptionist: yes sir but what happened did she do something wrong ?

Amor: oh! no no I'm just asking as I like her work and want to give her tip (lied)

Receptionist: sorry sir but she already left .....

Amor: oh it's ok (sad)

Author pov: he decided to came tomorrow and left from there ....