Don't look back

Author;
Ske - Sasuke
Skra - Sakura
K - Kakashi
N - Naruto

The holy war of all time had finally ended. Everyone was at peace and happiness, including Sasuke. He went back to the village with Naruto after their swords clashed one another, where medical treatment awaited.

The recovery was long and painful, but it worked somehow. They both had a recreated arm by Tsunade's latest medical advancing.

Sasuke was considered a criminal and a traitor to the village since his left with Orochimaru, but Naruto ascended to be the Seventh Hokage, and thus worked out a way to give Sasuke a city pardon.

K; "Don't forget Naruto gave you another chance"

Ske; "I won't. Thanks...Kakashi" Sasuke replied. His gaze was tender, as if he had turned to be another person. He was gentle now.

There, next to Kakashi, Sakura stood. She gazed over Sasuke over and over, as if trying for him not to leave again. She knew he felt the guilt and thus, could not stop him.

Ske; "I will leave the village for now...I need to atone for my sins, and see the world once more, in a different way"

Skra; "Sasuke-kun...would you mind...if I go too?" She muttered looking to the side, flustered.

Sasuke looked back a her, with an ever so lovely face. It was questionable if it was real. He closed in to her, and poked her forehead, just like his beloved brother would do to him when little.

Ske: "Sorry, Sakura...but I need to atone for my sins and what I've caused. This has nothing to do with you, so don't worry. And thank you..."

Skra: *...! Sasuke...saying thank you?* she thought. Completely surprised. Meanwhile Sasuke leaned in closer, as if to mitter something in her ear.

Ske: "I will always come back...to you. Take care" he smiled, and looked back at Kakashi, who was there enjoying everything there was too see. (Perv)

K: "I guess this means...farewell"

Ske: "Not farewell...until next time"

K: "he...I guess..."

With that Sasuke turned back and started walking away, waving his hand back. Sakura gazed as he walked away. Nothing she could do. She could only hope that he'll return to her, just as he said.

Skra: " until we meet again. I will wait for you" *smile*

______________________________
End Chap. I

(This will probably be 2 or 3 chapters long. I made this one short as a recap of what I remember from the last Naruto manga chapter...so I hope it can work out well at the end)