Forever

The moon bathed both bodies;  dancing hands explored every corner, every bit of skin there was to discover, every curve to visit. Their tongues,  connected in harmonious symphony.  There, beneath the moonlight,   two bodies intended to become one.

That window became their little sanctuary;  the place where they'll remember where it all started.

...

Sasuke lifted his soon to be wife, and carried her inside the room, laying her on the bed. Sakura did not say a word; for she knew what Sasuke was going to do. However, nerves where tricking her. Sasuke was telling the same story, in a way.

Ske: "Sakura...are you ok with this? I'm sure to do this, but I don't want to force, or rush you"

Skra: "yes...I am...I want you as well..."
She looked down, not wanting for Sasuke to see her trembling body.

Ske: *smiles* "ok then...don't worry. I am nervous myself,  but I know that I want this...and you" he resumed the soft kissing, softly bending Sakura until they both where on a laid back position. There, Sasuke slowly began to roam his hand up Sakura's shirt, as if by instinct he knew what to do. Meanwhile,  he accommodated on top of her, using his free hand to explore her soft neck.

He felt every delicate bone and vein on her body. It was out of his understanding; this was magic. Sakura would move softly with his touch, arousing his soul even more.

She could only lay there, under his body, letting him roam her body freely, not caring about anything. She could only think "this is real....this is happening.  At last..."

Sakuke was exploring her soft chest until garment was stopping him from discovering what was underneath, so he pulled Sakura to a sitting position and stared at her, making her look to the side in embarrassment.

Skra: "is...everything ok?" Sasuke did not answer. Instead, he grabbed her shirt and slowly pulled it over her arms and head, leaving her skin naked; only a bra was stopping the complete view.

He was blushing. The mighty Sasuke, blushing madly. He never thought he'll be doing this. But that didn't stop him. Sakura soon had his arms around her, embracing her and closing in. Their nose touched. Sasuke smlied softly as Sakura heard the small sound of her bra being unbuttoned. Her eyes widened and she shut them close in embarrassment.

Skra: "Sasuke...." she couldn't look at him. She felt non confident all of a sudden, but the feeling rushed away as she felt something warm brush on her nipple. She looked down, and Sasuke was latched onto her breast, sucking gently.

She threw her head back; her heart felt too fragile,  as if it could faint any time.

Skra: "S...Sasu...ke" she muttered beneath her breath; those sore hands exploring her body,  the ones she could never reach, where now all over...in unexplainable places.

Sasuke didn't lose time; he intended to go as far as his body could handle. He felt the need to release his passion, out of nowhere. The soft touches where mo more,  and the light, shy kisses either.  He was beginning to get violent with Sakura. Not enough to wound her, but as if asking to eat her flesh. His bitting became more fierce, making Sakura moan louder, while he pressed her back harshly towards him, as if he wanted to suffocate with her natural body perfume.

Ske: "Sa...kura...your taste...I can't get enough" he mutter with his mouth full of her tender breast.  Sakura was so turned on, she began to touch her other free breast, and with the other hand, it aimlessly reached Sasuke's bottoms. There, she grabbed the loqer part of his shirt,  and waa softly lifting it up, to remove it. Sasuke removed from her just to get hi a head out of the way of the shirt.