chapter11

4 months later Erin P.O V
So me and ray got in the car and we want back to his house and I saw to little girls that look like ray and they looked at me and whispered to each other and said ohh she pretty I laugh the looked up I saw that ray ass was hinngry and sprinted to the kitchen I asked to the kitchen and saw ray eating some runs and some pickles I laughed he looked up and said this goodi was,weak this girls was like u wanna cone to our room with us I looked at ray he told the girls don't be messing with me I was laughing I was like the okay so I wen to dey room and we was playing ramiyah said can u to my hair I was like yes (if y'all didn't know Erin got her hair license so she can do real goit hair) I said yea she got a good grade of hair and it was natural she said her hair lady do her hair real tight and her head be bleeding that made me mad so I braided to the side and I put needs at the end she was happy she said thank u miss Erin I Sid just call me Erin she smilled with the deepest dimbles I was like awnnn I went back down stairs with the girls I asked them if there hungry the said uea I fixed them a sandwich with a juice box and some fruit snacks for lunch after they ate the went up satire the way h an miveie the fell a sleep in Rhiana and to put then I carried miyah to the bathroom and rapped her hair up imma do Rhiannon's hair tmw I don't like the puff ball look so yea and ray called Shawn over here to loc the girls up so he could take them to school in the morning he came over picked them up so he said u wannna have a little fun I went over to him and said what type of fun ( it was our 4montg anniversary and I'm a virgin imm give it yo him tonite )he said this type of fun then pointed to his thing I said sure with a smirk man we went on the room and we mad love not fuck but we and love for about 4 hours and I'm sore then a mf he put it down.

Ray P.O.V
Erin punani is the best I ever had she be so tight and wet OMG I luv her and she taste straight like skittles she is the best I think imma wirfe her o Christmas and it's July right now. " Baby "I said call Erin " Yes Papi''she said I said"o really '' she said u ain't getting none right now maybe tonight and I said maybe '' I said it ain't no mate imma get some we'll I called u to say we about to go RJ (that's ray 2yr old son )she skid okay and we got the girls ready and she got ready when she walked away I smaked that ass she turned around and smirk I laughed and we all was ready we hopped in the car and drove to my bm house.

Erin P.O.V
I'm not jelouse of ray bm she ugly and she a how ray said she was a how she said she was OK n the pill but he still put on a conbdom but it poked when he was fucking the how so we pulled up to these ghetto ass apartments that she live in he walked up to the apartment and I was looking he knocked on the door and he said who he was and she asked so that's why he told so yea the bitch was trying to talk yo him he was walking down the stairs she was following him as soon as she seen me she said"ray who is this hoe u got around my son? I hot out the car I was bout to hurt the hoe but I couldn't cuz Ray geld me from being and kissed my neck and told her "aye look this my wife and I luv her ass and yo pussy been all the way through America and u have know wall she my wife this mines he said pointing to my cat and she has walls unlike u and look at her then look at u that shows no compareason and u got my Don in Walmart clothed I'm getting custody of him since u let niggas hit on my son. And I and put RJ in his car seat.and we drove off
Skips to 8 :00 at night I was bathing RJ in the tub and he was playing with his toy water basketball in the tub the he stopped and said "can u be my new mommy I don't like my old mommy she don't let me eat and she mean" that made me mad and I said yes he looked at me with those big light brown eyes and said yay I took him out the tub and dried him off he said he had to go to the bath room so I pulled out his potty and he used it then I wiped him and he was washing his hand and then I went into the room and I held him and turned the lights off in the room and I rapped Tupac lyrics of Dear mama

When I was young my mama had me 17 yes old kikcked out on the street

Back at the time I thought I never see face ain't no women alive the can take my mama place

Suspend from school be scared to go hone I was a fool with the big boys braking all the rules

Sheding tears with my baby sister over the Yeats wewad poorer than the other little kids

Even though we had different daddy same drams we thinngs went wrong we blamed mama

I looked up and say ray recording and little man was sleep so I took him and layer him on the bed and I got up put my sleeping clothes on and then I picked him up and layer him on me I gtavbr dmy OK hobe and I was tagged in something in gram and it was the video when I was rappinv tupac to RG it way on ray page the caption said My wife and my family I commented and said luh u and I out dome enojis 20 min later i was knivjed out i woje up in the moring i felt somthibg runningdown my leg it was pee RJ pedde ob ne i wasnt nad cuz he prollg had a bad dream so I just woke him up he start crying I turned on war bath water for us I got in the jacuzzi then I put him in and he stopped crying I washed me and him and I tried off and put some new sleeping clothes on I changed the bed speed and I put him back on me and I rocked him the he fell a sleep and I layed himdown on me then we want to sleep.....
Ill update later or tmw