chapter 1~ intro

bleep* *bleep* *bleep* my alarm sounded at 10:00 am.
"shit" I said, jumping out of bed.I was supposed to be meeting Madeline at my old elementary school Terry L Heartmen, at 10:30. I went to the washroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. When I look in the mirror I see myself, with bed head hair and sleep in my eyes, I put on a fake horrified look, then giggle at myself for looking so nasty in the morning, but I guess we all do... Right! Then I went to my closet to find something to wear. I picked out a pair of beige jean booty shorts, a colorful tank top and a pair of sandals,
then I threw on some bangle braclets. and I was ready. I walk out of my room, I was the only one up, normal. my mom worked late nights and Saturday was her day to sleep in, I tip toed around the house trying not so wake her, I grabbed a granola bar and my phone and I was out the door!

Desiree!! I hear the faint yell of my friend in the distance, she was waiting for me at the stop sign, like she always does. "Hey!" I said, when we finally met up. she was wearing a black crop top, some high waisted shorts and little gold sandles. Madeline was my best friend in the whole world, she was kind, sweet, and so fucking funny! If anyone could make me laugh, it would be her. She is short, slender, and has golden blonde hair, just going past her shoulders. As for me, I'm taller then Madeline, about a head taller, I have green eyes and brown hair.

When we got to the gate of the school we could see some of our friends hanging out on the playground, sitting around on the slides, and monkey bars most likely talking about their plans for the weekend. I recognized all of them, except for one. "Who is that?" I ask Madeline. "Oh that's the new kid, I think his name is michael?"

Michael, the name I will soon never forget.