Chapter 1

She gets to the counter sighting nowhere else to sit finding a guy busy on the phone. "Is this seat taken?" She asks as she starts pulling it back.
"Yes it's taken, now scram bitch," a very beautiful woman illustrates with very well manicured nails.
"Sorry." She apologises moving to the next seat. She calls for the barman and makes her order. "Balantines on the rocks please, and find me a place I do not have to sit and slounge please." She says standing up walking towards the best part of the bar, the VIP section. Immediately there's space for her at the farthest corner, the only space she loves sitting, a place away from the scorching eyes of pussy hungry men.
"I am guessing that this seat isn't taken, am I right?" A rough looking man asks her fixing himself right next to her. She rolls her eyes muttering, "get lost."
"Ah ah ah! You do not talk to me like that you little whore!" He says holding her chin roughly bringing her face to his.
God, how she hates this type, but she knows right where to hurt him the most. Yeah you guessed right but the innocence potrayed by her face gives nothing out. He releases it chuckling darkly. "I love them innocent, submissive and beautiful." He says lighting up a cigar. She keeps quiet knowing what she is about to do will make the place get closed. Before she makes a move, two more join them and sit right opposite the duo.
Her heart skips a beat seeing the person right Infront of her. "I told you Leah, you can run but can never hide."
"And I told you fucker, I'd be waiting for you." She smiles sweetly.
************************†********
On the counter the two assassins continue to sip their drinks as they watch the woman who has got every tongue wagging. They can not believe that's the mighty Leila is sitting right across them. They only need a few minutes of her time and they will be done with what brought them to this town in the first place. They know how this plays out, and if they do not do something about it they may loose the only lead they have.
"Knight in the shining armour?"
"I'm thinking so. Lulu is also ready, confirmed."
"Can't you be a little not too...."
"Up-tight? Shut up Blue."
"Bitch!"
"You didn't!"
"Stop it you two little shits!" Lu shouts at the twins crazy banter. "You'll make me have a headache."
"Sorry ma," they both mutter all of them laughing at their stupidity.
They have been friends since it happened and that wasn't going to change any time soon. Lulu came into their lives when they needed the very much needed help. She has been their support system ever since. The twins, Brandy and Lancy had to train to become the best that there ever was or ever could be. They had to change their looks as the mission they'd be going to needed for them to be totally incognito.
They had it very rough while growing up. They people that played a part on their very rough childhood had to go. What they had gone through was painful, words can barely describe what they endured in the hands of the very people they had been taught to call family. The day they managed to escape was the day they all signed their death sentence right from the Don to the cleaner.
"I think it's time we move in." Lu informs them making them immediately stand from the counter.
"I suggest you get off our space before we make you." Lancy smirks sexily at the man right next to Leila.
"Goodness where have these wsjdhs been!?"
"And he fbdhfvg had to ask his soft things get chopped." Lu says walking in on them holding a tray with three glasses and a bottle of Balantines placed inside a bucket of ice.
"Get off chop chop!?" She snaps her fingers standing on her hip crossing her hands on her chest while holding the now empty tray.
The man right opposite Leila chuckles darkly then turns slowly towards the intruders.
"We were doing just fine before you decided to interrupt us." He coldly answers Lancy looking squarely on her face.
Brandy whips out his already silencer fitted gun and does a clean shot to the head on the three. Lancy looks at him shocked and before she starts with the lecture as usual he raises his hands in surrender, "Lu said she has a headache. I was just trying to make them shut up. They were talking too much. Right Lu?"
Leila laughed at this, the first time anyone had ever made her laugh. "I already love you guys, but I don't trust that fast. Brandy right?" She addresses him with hooded eyes both of them lost in each other. She suddenly gets up, getting on top of the table and jumping down very much to their amusement. She picks the bucket and glasses and starts walking away
"Lets continue this party elsewhere, Lu, Lancy." She nods at them walking out with them following right behind her. She smiles and throws her phone off to the bin.
Right across the street a little further to ther left was a park, definitely closed to people at night but never to Leila. Nobody knows who she is but she can tell the three people folling blindly behind her have a slight idea of who she is.
She stops ubruptly turning her head a little listening keenly. She hears more that the six footsteps she's been used to.
"Did you expect any company?" She pulls Lancy aside quietly and whispers.
"They have been following us for a while now. Don't worry, we can handle them. It's us they want."
"Deal with it and find me under the infamous tree." She mutters continuing on her way. Brandy decides to stay with her while the girls deal with the hooligans.
"Protect the girls, I am fine." Leila tells him shyly.
"They can take care of themselves." Brandy answers her amused by her syness, but he knows better that to trust any woman. Hes had his fair share of character development.
"I love that." She stops at the bench nicely palced under the tree and sits down pulling off her jacket.
They quietly watch one another, each one lost in the others eyes until someone clears their throat loudly.
"Why don't you release the sexual tension oozing from both of you and save us some PDA?" Lu chuckles at them.
"We might just as well f**** here. Who says we can't?" Leila answers her raising her perfectly done eyebrow.

I know, I know, it's been long but here we are once again!
Please vote and share.