1st kiss (fluff)

Age: 13
BG info
Pip and Damien had been dating for about two months, though no one knew.

Pip pov:
I was listening to the teacher when someone caught my eye, Damien. He wasn't listening as per usual and instead muttering some kind of threat under his breath. I sat right next to him yet still couldn't hear what he was saying. It was almost the end of class when I realised something, the muttering of a 'threat' was completely the opposite. I knew this even though I hadn't heard much because the only two words I did hear were; kiss and pip. I of course hadn't a clue what those words meant at the time and instead gathered my things for the end of class.
Time skip end of class and in the halls

I was peacefully walking down the hall to my locker to put my things in when I again noticed Damien.
"Ello dami!" I said walking over to him, mostly everyone was gone, there were the odd three children walking to classes.
"Hello pippin.." He said, I couldn't really tell if he was happy but I blushed at the nickname nonetheless.
"I've been meaning to ask you something.." he says looking at the floor embarrassed. I smiled confused, my palm began to sweat and I wiped it on my sleeve. Once my hand was dry I used it to cup his chin and lift his head up.
"Ask me."
He blushed intensely. "Oh there's no point now!" He said smiling, showing his sharp teeth and whiteout any warning,

kissed me.

Words: 267
IM SORRY ITS SHORTER THAN USUAL!!!