Chapter one || The performance

Normal : Narrating
𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘀 : 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 :𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

Time : 1:40 PM

Nobody's pov :

It was a nice day so far. Well a good day for Martha.. She was preforming for all the kids, makings them Laugh and giggle. While with Hailey, She wasn't preforming since well. Nobody goes to her performance because she was 'Scary' to the kids.

Haily's Pov :
'𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺..?' 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. "𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼? 𝗜𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" A voice called out. A voice of a child to be exact. "𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀?" The child questioned. "𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆.." She responded in a sad tone. "𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆" She said in a slight cheerful tone. "𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱.. 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲?" The child asked with puppy dog eyes. "𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲,𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱." She replied,and stepped onto her stage. The child sat down as her performance started. (Her dance style is like a ballerina, and this is the song she is singing. Also skip to the song or if you want to listen to the story don't skip.)

Once the performance ended the child clapped happily. "𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗜𝗡𝗚!!!" The kid cheered. "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀." She said smiling. It felt like ages since she last smiled. "𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?" She asked. "𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!" The child replied before happily skipping out the room.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 :]