sex with gays??????(1)

Hey!..its the first time I write something and I hope its not that bad!
*-------------------------------------------------*

It was a cold night and Arias was just sitting there by himself,alone with his tought....When he suddenly heard a noise coming from the roof he was sitting on.
He saw a black cat looking at him with his dark green eyes."hello there" Arias said finding himself dumb for being scared of a cat.chuckle.He looks at the view wondering why a person like him was doing in such a beautiful and fascinating world....

◇*Time skip*◇

It was around 5 am when Arias woke up in sweat.."what was that?".."was that only a dream?""..."."well since I am awake let's just get up that bed and go take a walk".he dress up and went outside.

"such a beautiful city in the early morning".sigh,he walked around the dark alley of the city for some times,until he heard a noise behind him.He turn around to face what the noise where coming from.

"what does a pretty boy like you doing outside this early?".Arias just looked at the tall man,who has blue eyes and brown hair."why are you looking at me like that?",the tall guy said. Arias didn't know what to answer so,he just continue to stare at the guy. "My name's Asher,nice to meet you and sorry for scaring you"."I'm..I'm Arias but call me Ari...." he said a bit distracted by the muscles he could see beneath Asher's white(almost transparent) shirt.

"Well Ari,you seem a bit distracted,..may I know what makes you blush?" Asher said knowing damn well what was distracting Arias."um...I...um...The noises the bushes made because of the wind...yeah!",Arias said getting even more redder than before.

"You didn't answer my question,what's making you blush,darling?~",Asher said in a seductive tone.

"um...I..um..Well..I-".Arias didn't have time to find what to say..

Asher grabbed Arias by the waist and pulled him close to himself.

"What-...What are you doing!?",Arias said,a bit confused but enjoy the feel of the touch of Asher while he was putting his arm around His waist.

"Shhhh~,calm down darling~"Asher said,before kissing Arias on the lips.

Arias got surprised by the action Asher but didn't push him away and just enjoyed it.

Asher broke the kiss."why did you?-" Arias said craving for more.
"You want more,darling?"Asher said making Arias blushing even more..Arias just nodded.

Asher kissed Arias on the neck.
Arias let out a gasp but then he got submerged by the pleasure Asher was giving him.

Asher carried Arias on the street to his home while he was still kissing him.

At home Asher still kissing Arias was taking Arias to his bedroom.
In the bedroom Asher put Arias on the bed(still kissing him) and got on the of Arias while both of them where breathing heavily.

"Plea-please s-stop I-im not ready yet..." Arias said breathing heavily but fearing Asher's next action.
"Ok..I'm sorry,darling~" Asher said,a bit embarrassed bit letting himself do that."it's fine,Ash" Arias said sounding less fear.
Asher blushed at Arias nicknames for him.

Arias and Asher played video game in Asher's bed while they where very close to each other,until late at night where they fell asleep in each other's arm.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter ill make a bigger one next time.