Welcome.

How does it feel that your falling in-love with a fictional characters? You would do anything just to make sure they are real?.

Would you sacrifice your own mental health to them? Or you would just make a fake senarios with them? that the two of you are together?.

It might sound stupid but I also experiment this kind of weird addiction I have because whenever I fell in love with a fictional character I sometimes make a fake senarios with them.

Character Information 📣

Name: Onishi Ume Kanoriji
Age: 14 years old
Family: The love hashira a. K. A Mitsuri
Lover : Unknown
Hobbies: Go training with mitsuri, reading books , cooking , and dancing
Personality: Kind , sweet, generous , have bad temper, cold asf, and ect.
Likes: Likes being alone , having new friends, being kind to people, killing demons and more.
Dislikes: Hates demons , G0ld d1ggers, mean people, abusive people, and ect.

"Oh my? you look very lonely! Don't you have friends to hang out with lonely boy?" -Oni
___________________________________________
If you all don't know who is Onishi Ume she is you! But I don't like using y/n since I'm kinda lazy to use yn for this story and if you have been seeing a wrong grammar or word it's been English is my first language and Filipino is my first language.

You all can correct my grammars and spelling I am okay with it and I won't be offended since you guys correct my grammars and spelling words.

Thank you for understanding.
___________________________________________

Character Information (Again) 📣

What breathing stlye do you use?
It's simple it is Moon Breathing stlye.

How many forms that does moon breathing style has?
Again it's simple it already has 10 breathing style.

What is the name of the breathing style?
• Dark moon , Evening place
•Moon mirror of misfortune
•Dark scenery Forrest
•Moon blow wind form the stars
•Star Gaze , moonbow
•Darkness of the moon
•Honorable Shadow Plum
•Equinoctial Vermilion Eye
•Lack of Moonlight
•?????
The tenth form doesn't have a name yet but still working on it.
And also some of the breathing forms is I got a little inspired by kokushibo and kanao's breathing form name's so does the name of the breathing stlye is from kokushibo so please don't hate.
___________________________________________