Chap:2

"So when we all met Kami kiri and our other besties and we see 1A come in the school with the teacher telling them we're to go and stuff and they came ove to me and I got mad uaraka says|| oh so the HOE goes here I bet I can stele this man you got now with his sexy ass|| izu says|| BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY IZUKU SAYS AS HE TAKES HOS RMEARRINGS ANS SHOE OF AND JUDT START BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER AND HE PUSHES HET TO THE GROUND AS UE GET ON TOP OF HER DRAGGING THAT HOE ON THE FLOOR IZUKU SAYS THIS BITCH DONT JUST THINK CAN COME IN HER SAYING YOU FINNA TAKE MY MAN SHIT GIRL YOU GOT ME MESED ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP SIS Trey pulls izu of of her and he picks him up bunny calm down she can't take me come you ok baby as he kisses izu and he calms down with uaraka on the floor bleeding like her passed out Bakugou just there laughing as he stomps on her face and SAID HOW DOES IT FELL DOWN THERE😂😂😂😂😂 Travis just picks bakugou up and says you messy bae he kisses bakugou and thne all the baddie couples to the group at the lunch room as kiri says so how was y'all nights last night as he smirks|| izu and Bakugou both say all I gotta say is his DICK WAS BIG AS FUCK LIKE GORL 17INCH SIS and izu and bakugou look at each other and say oh well let's go they limp to class all for now yall I will post the rest of the ep tomorrow byeee"