For- Cobra Kai RP OC 1

imammafighter

Name: Veronica Zoveda Ortiz
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight

Backstory:

- Vero grew up in Caguas, Puerto Rico in a home that wasn't safe for her. She was "homeschooled" so they didn't really have much interaction with anyone outside. Her parents were the drunk type and would also hide drugs around the house. Vero's mom was into prostitution for money while their father was a dealer.
- Vero ended up being hit and insulted for every little thing she did. She was punched, choked, kicked, and chained.
She spent most of her days worried that one day their parents would go too far.
One day, Vero was lucky to be out of the house, this is when she got out of her parents grip and ran to a restaurant to get
help.
- Vero's parents were eventually taken to jail, and Vero moved in with their aunt and cousin in Georgia. She lived a better life of with dance and she was advanced in school. Of course, their cousin being with them every step of the way.

Appearance:
FC:

Vero is 5'2, and has a hourglass body type

Vero is 5'2, and has a hourglass body type.  She's mostly skinny, but does have a bit of chub to her body, but that doesn't slow her down.  She usually always has her nails done, and is most likely wearing some form of makeup.

Personality:
Veronica is definitely a pretty popular girl. She has a huge group of friends, and is always in the new fashion trends, and is definitely the most stylish girl. She can also be pretty petty to those she doesn't like.

Clothes:
- Anything tight & revealing
- Bright, always bright
- Crop tops, dresses, skirts, jeans

Fighting Styles: Karate, Muay Thai, Kung Fu