Chapter-34 Asia

"Where the Hell am I?" Again, Clark asks himself.

because he can tell he's in a DarkVoid and can feel it.

"Darling~""Sweetie!" He heard, so when he looked back, he saw Akeno and Elsha standing close by.

When Clark left the scene, he raised his eyebrows.

"Darling~. . . It must be somewhat challenging for you. However, as you can see, we have both fallen in love with someone else.

"Sorry, sweetie. I'm sorry. However, I'm apprehensive you're insufficient for me!" Elsha and Akeno both spoke in unison.

Clark was merely standing there. He was . . Pissed. . . He must have been.

"You . . Clark yelled, "Have some balls of steel to invade my dreams," cracking his neck.

As they vanished, Akeno and Elsha both exclaimed, "You are sharp."

Only to be overtaken by a massive, imposing demon with gray skin, glowing red eyes, glowing white hair that looked like a flame, a long tail, and four horns on his head, two of which were very long and curved. He also had gray hair. Additionally, he carried an elaborate gray helmet and pale yellow armor over his groin and shoulders.

"You interest me mor-" before he can complete his sentence.

"-ill you"

"What?"

"I will Kill you " Clark said with antagonism in his voice.

Baran was shocked by his proclamation.

"Do you have at least some idea who Am I?"

"Baran I presume"

"Unequivocally, So you likewise understand what I'm able off?"

"Couldn't care less"

"I have an Arrangement fo-" before he can complete his sentence He punches on his guts.

Baran went flying and crashed away after a Mile of Voyaging.

"Fuck! For what reason does it harms!"

"Harms doesn't it?" Baran get's frightened from the Approaching Transmission.

He gets up and gathers his blade in his Grasp and released an Omni Directional Thunder.

Which illuminates the whole void in only seconds.

Then, at that point, there was quietness.

Baran turns to and fro attempting to find Clark who was out of his radar.

Desparately.

Then, at that point.

He felt a sharp torment on his shoulder

Clark dug out from a deficit and Handled a Karate Slash to his left side shoulder.

"AAAAAGGGHHHHH!" Baran shouts in desolation

"It sure priority hurt a Ton right? . Congrats for being my guinea pig." Clark expressed Obscurely as he Circles around Baran who was jerking in torment.

Clark was Utilizing Torquasam Vo. Theta State where he can Send off mental assaults on his objective without expecting to genuinely battle him.

He can cause the objective tremendous mental harm even in most pessimistic scenario Killing the Objective.

At the point when Baran came to the DXD earth interestingly he realize that he planned to have issue Overcoming This world.

There were Various Pantheons who were separated from everyone else a danger to EXE group.