purple x blue x green

Requested by kockern

Sexual contact

Purple's pov: (me and green were looking for blue, because we were talking I told green how I liked blue in a sexual way and green sead he did to. We want to see if he is up to a threesome, we went to blues room to see if he was there he was.) Hay blue me and green want to ask you something.
Blue's pov: yeah what is it?
Green's pov: we have been wanting to be more then friends with you and, would you like to be in a threesome is what we want to know.
Blue's pov: I guess so how would this work though.
Purple's pov: well figured that out. (Me and green walked over to blue green got behind him and I got in front of him, me and green lifted blues lags up we both put are dick's in him we started to trust faster in to him.)
Blue's pov: ngh~ fuck~ please~
Green's pov: (it was so much at the same time I wonder how blue fills right now.)
Purple's pov: (me and green were trusting as fast as we could into him.)
Blue's pov: Gah~ nGH~ f-fuCK~ pleASE~
Purple's pov: you~ feel~ great~ blue~
Green's pov: hah~ you~ doing~ alright~ blue~
Blue's pov: GAH~ YeS~ FUck~ PLeAse~ DON'T~ StOP~
Green's pov: (I started to bite and lick at blues neck, leting my arms explore his body.)
Purple's pov: (I started to make out with blue exploring every inch of his mouth.)
Green's pov: (as I was exploring his body I made it to his dick i started to jerk him off, I was biting his neck harder drawing blood I licked up the blood up going over his new open wounds.)
Perple's pov: (I separated from the kiss so we could hear blues moans.)
Blue's pov: GAH~ AHH~ PLEASE~ HAA~ F-FUCK~ NGH~ (I can't hold myself back even if I wanted to it's so much.)
Green's pov: you're enjoying~ this blue, I can hear it in your voice it's lovely~
Perple's pov: hmm heh~ you look so desperate~ for us i love~ it.
Blue's pov: GAH~ PLEASE~ D-DON'T~ STOP~ HAA~ IT~ FELLS~ S-SO~ NGH~ GOOD~ AHH~ PURPLE~ GREEN~ PLEASE~ FUCK~
perple's pov: (It's surprising how well blues doing, I love how this feels I just want more for him.)
Green's pov: (it was entertaining how blue was wanting us, although I can't see it I can hear it it's so lovely.)
Blue's pov: PLEASE~ GAH~ I~ CAN'T~ HAA~ IT'S~ AHH~ TO~ NGH~ MUCH~
Purple's pov: hang on a little longer~ for us blue. (Me and green was fucking him as hard as we possibly could, I need to get closer to my climax I want to cum with him.)
Green's pov: (I was almost to my climax I can't wait for this although i don't want this to end, blue was already to his climax trying to not cum waiting for us to cum to.) I close hmp~ blue.
Perple's pov: Im close to ngh~
Blue's pov: AHH~ I'M~ GANNA~ AHH~ (I cumed on to mine and purple stomach's as him and green cumed in to me.)
Purple's pov: (we all stayed like that for awhile me and green pulled out of blue he just laid down on the floor for now, I looked at him the look at green.) That was a good idea green.
Green's pov: heh it was just an idea.
Purple's pov: we should probably let him get some rest though.
Green's pov: yeah we should, bye blue get some sleep ok. (I left the room to go do something else leaving blue and purple in there.)
Purple's pov: get some rest ok. (I put a cover over him and let rest I crawled into my vents and left blue.)
Blue's pov: (I was drifting to sleep as I could hear the clicking of purple in the vents and the squeaking of green walking.)

Hi there everyone I hope you like this I'll update this book but I'll try to update some of my other ones too so if I don't update as frequently as I do then that's why love you guys bye <3 :3 >:3
I tryed to make this good to make up for all the Lost time bye.