Wally x M!reader

Today's season was Horribly cold, the entire neighborhood seemed to be covered in snow, and you can't go outside, worse than that.. Wally Darling has a terrible fever! But luckily, you have the perfect supplies for him to recover him from his sickness. Until Monday morning, the snow has dissolved.

_______________________________________________________________

Your Pov:

"Oh dear," You thought to yourself and watched your beloved, Wally, seeming to sneeze into the tissue and coughing pretty awfully. Thankfully, you did gave him a trash can for him to put the tissues in.

You backed away from the curtains and started heading to the couch where Wally was, and sat down next to him. Then put a blanket around him for him to stay warm and cozy, and you pulled him in next to you. "Thanks, but uh.. *sneeze* ...you didn't have to!" He said, while you sighed and gave him another tissue.

"But, my love. I have to, I can't just let you get a cold." You calmly said, "plus, you know I would take good care of you if something were ever to happen." Wally blushed a bit, "bu—" you cut him off with a peck on the face which caused him to blush more. "Heh, I guess you're right.. Sorry for doubting." As he watched the fire crackle in the fireplace.

"Hey no worries, dear. But do you want anything that'll help you?" You asked, polite. Wally nods his head, you then stopped holding onto his waist and stood up to go to the kitchen. After an hour, (minute or so) you fed him medicine.

Wally made a disgusted face which made you giggle a bit. "Yuck!." He hissed, "why did it taste like that?" Then added on. "Because its suppose to help you, darling" you answered.

"Well, I didn't like it. It tasted....odd." he fussed, until you pour another spoon of medicine. But, he refused to eat it.

"Wally, come on." You replied patiently. He pouted yet still refused, "Wally.." you said firmly, till' you came up with a idea.

"Fine, if you don't want to.. you don't deserve an apple." Wally then looked at you with a surprised look, "okay okay fine!! I'll eat it." He responded.

"Good boy." As you fed him. He made another face, "alright done, that should do the trick." You said while closing the bottle.

"Finally, but do I get an apple now?." He pleaded with a worried look, sorta how a puppy would do for food. You then laughed and nodded.

Another hour or so...

As you ran your fingers through his hair, he didn't seem to get used to it that easily but it did feel nice to him. "Feel any better now?" You asked softly, Wally nodded his head. You picked him up and started to take him up to your bedroom.

After another while later, you both were drawing, (or painting idek lol) you looked up to Wally looking at you, and looked at his paper with a picture of you. "Awh, how sweet of you, love." You blushed.

"What? I haven't sa- oh!" He realized, you chuckled a bit while on the other hand, he felt embarrassed. You moved your paper and his out the way and cupped his face.

"(Y/n), what are yo-" you interrupted him by pressing your lips onto his, which caught him off guard but warmed up to it. After a long one, you broke the kiss and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

Poor Wally! He looked so flustered and red, which made you laugh. He shook his head and noticed you placing your hand on his face.

"I love you, my apple pie." You softly whispered into his ear. Which he had never heard you say that to him before in his life.

Just before 1:00 pm has hit, the both of you decided to go to bed. Of course, Wally wanted to be the big spoon but you had a head start. So he has to accept it that he has to be the small spoon. But yet, still enjoyed being the one being spooned by you.

As the morning rises, the snow was gone and it was back to normal. As you happen to be out of bed, you were already making breakfast. And see Wally in the corner of your eye.

"Whatcha making?" He asked, as he smelled the sweet scent of bacon and eggs.

"The usual morning breakfast, love." As you kissed his head. "You look cute with your hair down too, honey." Chuckling, Wally was flattered by the compliment you gave. "O-Oh stop it, you always teased me with that everytime!" He exclaimed.

"But its true, no?" You questioned, the flattered Wally nodded his head, and so you pulled him in by the waist. He blushed but rested his head onto your chest. "I love you, (y/n)." He softly muttered. You giggled and replied with a "I love you, too," back.

The end.

_______________________________________________________________

WHOOH, ANYWAYS thank you for listening to this story, and hope you enjoyed it! :3

If you wanted more, make sure to suggest your idea to me in the comments, and I'll probably will make it (if I can)!
This was also requested by me lol, but anyways i hope y'all have a good day/night or week, who knows! But ya lol

Art made by me