4

- The Next Day -

Nunew's POV

I went to work seeing Kanlay at her desk, working. I walked towards her as she looked up to me smiling, I smiled slightly seeing her.

"Your early" i said "I know, I'll go buy some coffee at the first floor. Byee" she said getting up from her office chair "Oh, can you also buy me one?" i said smiling, "Okay" she said leaving.

I then went to my desk seeing a note, 'Can you come to my office?' i knew it was Zee so i walked towards his office going inside seeing him on his laptop, "You wanted me to come?" i said, he then saw me and smiled, closing his laptop getting up from his office chair walking towards me

"What took you so long?" he said making me chuckle, he then caressed my cheek and took a peck on my lips making my eyes widened. "Zee~ were at work" i said whining "Where's Nat by the way?" i asked "I told him to buy me lunch" he said.

"Oh, okay" i said "Well I should go back to my desk now" i said turning to leave but then he grabbed my arm making me hum in surprise "Zee?" i said. He then kissed me softly making my eyes widened, i blinked a couple times as I slowly closed my eyes replying to his kiss

The kiss then went to soft to rough, he pushed his tounge between the kiss making me moan softly, he pulled away from the kiss and carried me by my thighs slamming my body against a wall breathing hard.

"Zee, were.. were at work" i said looking at him, he didn't listen and kissed me hungrily

I replied to his kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck. He then slowly pulled away from the kiss as the both of us breath hard looking at each other, he then slowly put me down as he lean his forehead against mine.

"Zee, i think we should stop here.." i said as I look up to him, he tried to lean in trying to kiss me again but I pushed him slightly by his chest, "Zee.." i said "Okay, okay.. I'll stop" he said walking back, I fixed my t-shirt looking at him.

He looked at me hungrily scanning me from top to bottom. "I wonder how wet you would be if your in my bed.." he said "Zee!" i said making him chuckle while i blush shyly. I then gave him a peck on the cheek making his eyes widened, i chuckled pinching his cheek "I'll go back to work now~" i said turning to leave smiling.

Zee's POV

I licked my lips as he left my office smiling, i then bit my lower lip fixing my suit going back to my desk, waiting for Nat. A few minutes later, Nat came with my lunch closing the door walking towards me. "Here's your food Mr. Panich" he said putting my food on my desk.

Nunew's POV

I was walking towards my desk smiling when I saw Kanlay looking at me "What's with the happy smile~?" she asked making me clear my throat "Nothing, I just feel really happy today" i said looking at her.

She then gave me a suspicious look making me frown in confusion "What?" i asked "Oh nothing~, Anyways here's your coffee." she said smirking making me look at her weirdly, As I took my coffee from her hand. She then whispered in my ear "I saw you two last night~" she whispered in my ear making my eyes widened "How did you-"

"I was about to leave also when I saw you two kis-" i covered her mouth with my hand before she could finish her sentence.

"Okay, okay I know what your about to say" i said as I let go of my hand from her mouth "I'm happy for you" she said as I frown in confusion "I have a boyfriend also so.."

She said making my eyes widened "You what?!" i said "How come you never told me?" i said as I look at her confused "I didn't wanna tell you cause I knew you were protective of me so.. Yeah" she said.

I sigh patting her shoulder "Since when?" i asked "Just a month ago" she said "Okay, cause I would be kinda mad if you would say a year" i said making her chuckle. "Okay then, let's both go back to work now" i said going to my desk.

- Later -

Nat's POV

Mr. Panich told me to leave early so I was just packing my stuff when I got pulled by my arm making my eyes widened, He pulled me into an empty meeting room as I stood there watching him lock the doors, when he turned around I realized it was Max, the guy that i had a crush on for almost 2 years..

"What are you doing?" i asked, he walked towards me making me look up to him "Nat.. I-" he sigh looking down to me. He grabbed my nape and kissed me all of a sudden making me hum in surprise, i blinked a couple times and soon closed my eyes replying to his kiss.

He then pulled away from the kiss breathing hard. He then realized what he did and walked back making me confused "I-I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry" he said, he kept on apologizing when I walked towards him kissing him again making his eyes widened. I pulled away looking at him.

"I like you too Max.. I know you were going to say it first.. but-" before I could finish my sentence, he kissed me again as I replied to his kiss slowly.

Woah, This was all of a sudden! Max, was planning to confess to Nat first but Nat said it first! 😩 gosh this two>>

Anyways I'll be working on the last part Tomorrow. 😁 Yes, and I will be making 3 special chapters so stay tuned soon Na~! ❤️