If i suppose to raise a child!

well this is kinda weird question for me but I would like to answer this as I thought about this sometimes! About me, my parents raised me as a disciplined, well mannered and an introvert type girls in front of others despite of fact how I behave in my own house. They provided me every study material and quality food despite of fact how much violence I witnessed in my childhood which caused me trauma and silence for my whole life! They motivate me to study hard and made believe that Mark's us everything and if I'll push a little harder, I can achieve that target despite of fact that how much I suffered just to get a good compliment like they give to other children in front of me, judging me by every single insecurities, my loud voice, smile in front of strangers and comparing me to other children!
If you'll ask me about me raising a child then my perception is far more diff than their mindset! I wish to have a baby girl and I'll take care of her like a doll, I would like to comb her hair and dress her pretty like a princess! I'll take her to her dream place whichever it is so that she won't crave for it and go to others for fulfillment of her dreams,I'll take a good look after her study from childhood so that she won't have to suffer like me being backward at this age in high school! Also I'll make sure that her relation with her father will be also like the sayings we often heard about a father- daughter relationship means where she could tell her any worry and mistakes firstly to her father and feel comfortable with sharing anything like others which is obviously not in my case as I m not that much close to my father and i have to hesitate in every single problem and wish telling him.
No Matter what her dream will be, either a singer or a model, I'll find the best opportunities for her even in her youngest age so that she could be comfortable around peoples in public not like a loser like me! I'll allow her to make as much freinds as she want but make sure that those will be her shield not a hammer! I'll provide her freedom to go for attending any function and participation and I'll I'll myself make her ready for it! In short I'll treat her like a princess so that not any outsider can impress her by showing valuable things, and for that I have to work hard to have a luxurious life so that she could afford anything she wants but also make sure not to spoil her with money but love!🤗